GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
So, a huge VW show is happening within two weeks. Deciding on whether I should take the GTI or the Touareg.

Touareg = More comfortable, more spacious, still a VW.
GTI = Will fit in better but I'm nearing my miles limit for the month.

I am at 9.7k on the GTI and I have 15k a year, which started in May/June of 2014.
The Touareg is at 5.5k and has 12k a year since the same period. The trip is a 264 mile round trip.

Decisions
Thats simple. Take the GTI and just park it for a little longer once you get back. And add more miles to the Touareg.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Thats simple. Take the GTI and just park it for a little longer once you get back. And add more miles to the Touareg.

True. Touareg is my parents' but they said they'll let me take it to school on days I have it (60 mile round trip).

razr390

Go Kart Champion
There you go! If theyre willing you should do it. They wouldnt offer otherwise.

I like driving the Touareg too tho :( Plus how many Touaregs would show up to a huge show? Less than the amount of GTI's, DAT UNIQUE.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Read 2/3 articles for my honors course on Tuesday.

Have to study for a Psych exam also for Tuesday.

Fak

Dilemma?

So, a huge VW show is happening within two weeks. Deciding on whether I should take the GTI or the Touareg.

Touareg = More comfortable, more spacious, still a VW.
GTI = Will fit in better but I'm nearing my miles limit for the month.

I am at 9.7k on the GTI and I have 15k a year, which started in May/June of 2014.
The Touareg is at 5.5k and has 12k a year since the same period. The trip is a 264 mile round trip.

Decisions

Ah, this'th is the dilemma.

If you liked it, it's not gay

QFT

This'th

True. Touareg is my parents' but they said they'll let me take it to school on days I have it (60 mile round trip).

Damn, that long ass commute.

There you go! If theyre willing you should do it. They wouldnt offer otherwise.

True.

I like driving the Touareg too tho :( Plus how many Touaregs would show up to a huge show? Less than the amount of GTI's, DAT UNIQUE.

Hmm, solid point, on second thought, I'd rather check out the touareg than another mk6 GTI... so... I'd take the touareg, plus city vs highway miles, touareg is better highway car, GTI is better fun daily. Also what meat is this? Up my way at all?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Dilemma?

Ah, this'th is the dilemma.

QFT

This'th

Damn, that long ass commute.

True.

Hmm, solid point, on second thought, I'd rather check out the touareg than another mk6 GTI... so... I'd take the touareg, plus city vs highway miles, touareg is better highway car, GTI is better fun daily. Also what meat is this? Up my way at all?

West coast of FL. Come down & we can go! Ft. Meyers

razr390

Go Kart Champion
k time to sleep.

touareg has no tow hitch nor do I possess a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.