GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i watched it for 5 minutes the other night. grown men's soap opera. i dont judge you for watching but not my cup o' tea

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am having a Lunchables for breakfast this morning.
#winning

i watched it for 5 minutes the other night. grown men's soap opera. i dont judge you for watching but not my cup o' tea

I thought it was kinda funny lol

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am having a Lunchables for breakfast this morning.
#winning

I thought it was kinda funny lol

I had a peanut butter flavored power/protein bar

We have a tropical storm approaching us. It rained pretty heavy last night into this morning. It looks like it is gonna pick up raining again right around when i get off work. The radar shows half my state around 3-4pm covered in Yellow/red radar rain/thunderstorms.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Matter fact it rained so hard... i found out i have a small leak in my roof. :/

More so a drip.. I know where its coming from but i dont have a solution yet.

Its coming in where a roof above another roof meet

And it only leaks when there is a real heavy Driving rain in that direction to where it goes under where to two meet.
I knew there was shitty flashing there. But it never leaked before so its a good indication of where it is.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I'm so glad to be getting out of the tropical storm/hurricane paths.

Never had anything bad here in GA, but the raining for 11 days straight can go away.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'm so glad to be getting out of the tropical storm/hurricane paths.

Never had anything bad here in GA, but the raining for 11 days straight can go away.

I dunno where in Georgia you are but Georgia is gonna get a bunch of this tropical storm too. Its splitting us at the state line.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Also, I have to put in my 2 weeks notice, which I have never done before.
Having severe anxiety about it...so awkward.

I have also never typed a letter about it before (which I guess is protocol), so this should be interesting.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
sup people. I didn't read the prior posts cause nobody got time fo dat. How was everyones weekend?

Weekend was meh, didn't get to go shooting so kinda bummed about that. Hopefully next weekend will be a bit better.

Not bad though, binged on The Office...pretty kick ass show lol

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
moved big stuff to new place today. glad i rented a box truck uhaul and not a pickup like i originally planned. still have random crap at the old place, need to go clean the rest of that out over the next day or two.

my knee hates me right now.