GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
IN OTHER NEWS....friend just sent me a screenshot of the ex making a post about not missing me (in the form of song lyrics. How original). So like, if you really didn't miss someone, would you feel the need to make a post about it? Because I sure wouldn't.

BUT...my real questions is, does that classify him as a grade A fuckboi, because I will be extremely embarrassed that I dated one for so long, if that's the case :(

You'll have to let us guys over 35 know what grade A fuckboi is... In my day there was only up to grade B.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
sounds like he's pretty insecure yeah and misses you.

this

i had to adopt the IDFWU mentality and actively remind myself that i dont care about my ex to move forward. i only once told my ex that i wanted to try again, which backfired terribly, and haven't spoken to her since. i hear you on the relationships not being appealing. I'd tell your friend to not even bring you that shit - only validates his existence as a fuckboi. as i understand the definition, anyway.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
this

i had to adopt the IDFWU mentality and actively remind myself that i dont care about my ex to move forward. i only once told my ex that i wanted to try again, which backfired terribly, and haven't spoken to her since. i hear you on the relationships not being appealing. I'd tell your friend to not even bring you that shit - only validates his existence as a fuckboi. as i understand the definition, anyway.

Yeah, I've asked them not to, but they find it funny, so idk :iono: I just thought I'd ask you guys what category that falls under, and it looks like you've cleared that up for me lol

I think there's only ever been one ex that I had a hard time getting over, but that's because I had a crush on him for YEARS while we were friends, and then we dated and it didn't work out and it crushed me (see what I did there? ;)) lol Then I bought my mk6 and got it tuned and it made me feel a little better.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I think there's only ever been one ex that I had a hard time getting over, but that's because I had a crush on him for YEARS while we were friends, and then we dated and it didn't work out and it crushed me (see what I did there? ;)) lol Then I bought my mk6 and got it tuned and it made me feel a little better.

Yeah i got my mk6 in part to forget the fact that the ex liked my A4. I came out ahead in this i think.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
race car parts make you forget about feelings. confirmed.

Except when you meet a new guy while buying said car parts :laugh:

Poor guy. I was still somewhat heart-broken, so I went all psycho bitch on his ass. I almost feel bad.

Yeah i got my mk6 in part to forget the fact that the ex liked my A4. I came out ahead in this i think.

YUP! I bought my Miata when I was still with him. Traded it in for a mk6 and felt much better about my car situation :)

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Except when you meet a new guy while buying said car parts :laugh:

Poor guy. I was still somewhat heart-broken, so I went all psycho bitch on his ass. I almost feel bad.

YUP! I bought my Miata when I was still with him. Traded it in for a mk6 and felt much better about my car situation :)

lol yeah. My ex and I broke up in January of this year but she still lived with me until the beginning of May. Still has a bunch of crap at my place. I'm kind of seeing a new girl and it's presented awkwardness. Car build has not suffered thankfully.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
lol yeah. My ex and I broke up in January of this year but she still lived with me until the beginning of May. Still has a bunch of crap at my place. I'm kind of seeing a new girl and it's presented awkwardness. Car build has not suffered thankfully.

Yeaaaahhhh....no thanks. That's a mess waiting to happen.

At least you have your car though. I have my stupid stock mk7 that I can't even mod because I'm in the process of saving money for a move :(

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Yeaaaahhhh....no thanks. That's a mess waiting to happen.

At least you have your car though. I have my stupid stock mk7 that I can't even mod because I'm in the process of saving money for a move :(

but you can make your wish list, can't you?

Moving far?