GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Partout - K04, Intercoolers, Catback, Downpipe, etc

lleron

Ready to race!
The time has come to start looking at new platforms, so I’m parting out all performance parts from my 2012 6MT GTI. All parts were installed either at or after 28k miles and removed at 54k miles (my current mileage). Everything is in very good condition. I would prefer local pickup (Los Angeles 90043), if you want things shipped you pay shipping + paypal fees and it may take me some time to box up and ship the larger items.

Images located here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/J1sdRmDpTJkNaSADA

B&B Catback $600
Still on my car, I need a stock to swap out (will take some money off if you can swap).

P3 Boost Gauge $130
One element of the digits is out (see pics). Boost and voltage only. I will include a boost tap and already modified vent slats.

AWE Diverter Valve $80
Includes boost tube, emulator, and mechanical bypass valve from Porsche. Never worry about your bypass valve failing again!

S3 Aluminum Intercooler-$225 SOLD
APR K04 Turbo + Custom outlet pipe +ARM Intercooler $1,350 SOLD
APR Downpipe $300 SOLD
Unitronic Intake $175 SOLD

Last edited:

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
ah man I'm sad to see you jumping the mk6 ship! I am still using and enjoying the AST 4100 coilovers you sold me very much ! Good luck with sale my friend

+1 rep for a cool seller

Vdub7452

How many miles on the K04?

illuminoti47

Passed Driver's Ed
The time has come to start looking at new platforms, so I’m parting out all performance parts from my 2012 6MT GTI. All parts were installed either at or after 28k miles and removed at 54k miles (my current mileage). Everything is in very good condition. I would prefer local pickup (Los Angeles 90043), if you want things shipped you pay shipping + paypal fees and it may take me some time to box up and ship the larger items.

Images located here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/J1sdRmDpTJkNaSADA

B&B Catback $600
Still on my car, I need a stock to swap out (will take some money off if you can swap).

P3 Boost Gauge $130
One element of the digits is out (see pics). Boost and voltage only. I will include a boost tap and already modified vent slats.

AWE Diverter Valve $80
Includes boost tube, emulator, and mechanical bypass valve from Porsche. Never worry about your bypass valve failing again!

S3 Aluminum Intercooler-$225 SOLD
APR K04 Turbo + Custom outlet pipe +ARM Intercooler $1,350 SOLD
APR Downpipe $300 SOLD
Unitronic Intake $175 SOLD
Got the intercooler. Excellent seller. Good communication.