GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[PeterIroc] 2.0TSI +400Cv & +600Nm Crank (104 file + Meth ) Dyno Inside!!

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
After doing lots of road test against other powerfull cars I decided to dyno my car and this what I´ve got.

I couldn´t be happier!!!!!! Car pullls like hell.......is amazing how acelerates top end :D

With Meth at 100% and +104 oct fuel....the Scirocco becomes very very agressive :happyanim:.

Now I can do 100-200 in less than 9.7 second in 4th and 5th gear, I´ll show the result :thumbsup:

On the other hand with the APR K04 v2 Standart File logs are amazing....all run fine and strong. Injectors looks like they were in stock setup, HPFP with no fuel cuts at all, great boost and timing......It cann´t be better!!!!

Here you are my Dyno data:

104 Standart File + 100% Meth + 104 oct fuel

410.5CV & 616.8Nm Crank // 357 whp & 395 wtq

98 File & fuel VS 104 file + Meth@100% +104 fuel

I think I could get a little more than AndreiDon just because I´ve added meth config to the car and peaks @ 2 bars middle range.

Best regardsss!!!!!! :thumbup:

Last edited:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Good numbers Man! :w00t:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Great numbers!

Pabss

Ready to race!
me tooo ^^^^^

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
I wonder what the numbers would look like on a dynojet?

You are right.....we are lost in dyno translations number.

I don´t what my car will get in a Dynojet.

In my case I have dynoed my car in the same Maha Dyno when I was revo, and the numbers correspond with the the road performance.

Now with my current setup: 104 file + 100% meth + 104 fuel, cars performance as the number said against lot of other cars.

Moreover I think others 2.0 tsi with the same mods I have will perform aprox the same as mine.

Last edited:

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Madness! That looks quite fun to drive!!!

Must be that meth :thumbup:

Very impressive numbers though. That thing must haul some ass!!

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
Must be that meth :thumbup:

Very impressive numbers though. That thing must haul some ass!!

Thanks man :thumbsup:

Yep in other cases.....104 APR K04 files dynos were done without meth...in my case I wanted to test how it runs......and gains must be around 40Cv crank....not that bad!!! ;)

It´s a pity we cann´t show any vids.......you know :cool:

Power curve is plenty of torque......moreover I have +400Cv Crank above 5000 rpm :thumbup:

Last edited: