GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*PICTURE HEAVY* More DeAutoKey Interior LEDs (plus RDash and new camera lens)

spiker369

on air, don't care
Sooooooooo my girlfriend is awesome and got me the RDash plate LEDs (ordered these a while back) and the DeAutoKey interior LED kit when they came available again! My dad also got me a Canon 10-22mm lens so that's what I used for all the pictures. Enjoy.

Stock

LED

Stock

LED

Stock

LED

Stock

LED

Truck LED and the rest were stock

RDash vs Stock (pre white balance)

RDash from above

To sum it up, DeAutoKey is amazing! The lights are a major upgrade from stock and you can't beat $50 for the kit! No problems what so ever. No blueish hue. And they fade out! The RDash plate lights are kinda blue and are super bright, but I like them. I probably would have gone with DeAutoKey's if my girlfriend hadn't bought them for me for Christmas~

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Wow, amazing review, and pics, I will be using some of these pics to advertise our sets.
I am very excited to have some new footwell designs coming in, we have tested and made a few different designs that allows us to stand out from our competitors.

I am sorry to hear about the rdash license plate. Our LED License plate's are made to match our interior set, hyper clean crisp white, you will have NO blue tint with our license plate set and they are a bit less intense than the rdash....

That all being said, we want your car to look good and not cheesy with that blue tint.
Check your PM, we will hook you up with a set of our License plate LED.

Thank you

jni3

Ready to race!
How do you like the 10-22? I was gonna get it but I went with the 17-40 instead.

spiker369

on air, don't care
How do you like the 10-22? I was gonna get it but I went with the 17-40 instead.

I like it, I wanted the 17-40 L for a while when I had a Tamron 17-50/2.8 but decided against it. Sold a majority of my gear I stopped using and bought myself a T4i/18-135USM kit. I'm pretty happy with that range/quality.

Yay! A fellow skater. Nice man. :thumbsup:

Haha yeah man, you skate at Regional? I see you're from Weston. I'm there all the time, you probably know me if you do go there... :p

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
nice car man. i am looking into the led lights for the license plate. What one would you go with?

mrerok

Wow, amazing review, and pics, I will be using some of these pics to advertise our sets.
I am very excited to have some new footwell designs coming in, we have tested and made a few different designs that allows us to stand out from our competitors.

I am sorry to hear about the rdash license plate. Our LED License plate's are made to match our interior set, hyper clean crisp white, you will have NO blue tint with our license plate set and they are a bit less intense than the rdash....

That all being said, we want your car to look good and not cheesy with that blue tint.
Check your PM, we will hook you up with a set of our License plate LED.

Thank you

customer service like this is the reason i will be ordering the interior and license light set when theyre available again. i'm huge on customer service and i've heard nothing but great things about you guys. keep up the great work! oh, and hurry up with those new sets. 6wks is way too long. :D

spiker369

on air, don't care
customer service like this is the reason i will be ordering the interior and license light set when theyre available again. i'm huge on customer service and i've heard nothing but great things about you guys. keep up the great work! oh, and hurry up with those new sets. 6wks is way too long. :D

You won't be disappointed, they are truly great people, and they are NOT paying me to say any of this. xD Just all the truth! :)

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Man, these shots sealed the deal for me.

Whenever they are in stock again, I'll be placing an order.