GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

• YES - enough positive to outweigh it.

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • YES - but only if you sack punch him every time you see him.

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • NO - this should not even be an option.

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Great pole, I often wonder this myself!

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • NEEK has officially hit bottom by considering this horrific thing.

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Need pics of hot wife to give an informed opinion.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Need pics of hot wife to give an informed opinion.

Let me see what I can come up with. I think I am FB friends with them now, so a pic on the internet is a pic on the internet.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
i don't have any friends that drive a prius or a hybrid. But my cousin's wife who I'm technically friends with since we get along, his wife drives a civic hybrid, but she commutes to DC everyday and the 2nd portion of i66 (local highway crossing all North VA) after passing i495, the whole lanes are HOV's, and in hybrids, you're allowed to drive them alone there, so theres a good benefit for shaving one hour off in traffic.

If prius is their only, don't really use it for intended purpose of their situation and could've buy a different car, BIG NO-NO.

For Daily driving and have a weekend car, YES!

I would take a TDI/diesel over prius any day of the week.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
My Mom has a MKZ hybrid.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
My Mom has a MKZ hybrid.

wow i forgot about those, only one person i know and see on occasion is the civic hybrid that i aforementioned, but that maybe has to do with the fact that I'm 23 and majority of my friends/people i associate are 20-24. non of my relatives drive hybrids, considering since half of them aren't even living in this country and some don't have a car, because city

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
wow i forgot about those, only one person i know and see on occasion is the civic hybrid that i aforementioned, but that maybe has to do with the fact that I'm 23 and majority of my friends/people i associate are 20-24. non of my relatives drive hybrids, considering since half of them aren't even living in this country and some don't have a car, because city

Yeah. The MKZ is a pretty nice car inside.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah. The MKZ is a pretty nice car inside.

ahh those cars

now thats a superior interior, not a fan of the seats, doe.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
No I would not be friends with Maxtdi.

:laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Seats are really comfy. When I drove it, it was impressive. She had all the nannies turned on and it was stupid. A car was turning into a protected right turn lane in front of me and it flashed all sorts of warnings and beeps thinking I was in an imminent crash sitaution.

Fuck that.