GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**PRICE DROP** MK6 VANGUARD PERFORMANCE CAT-BACK EXHAUST: $499 **NEW SOUND CLIPS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhnR

Banned
Thanks

allset

Go Kart Champion

this vendor is very reasonable and easy to work with, he has gone the extra step multiple times for customers

JhnR

Banned
this vendor is very reasonable and easy to work with, he has gone the extra step multiple times for customers

That's good to know do you know where they are based in SoCal, on the website it doesn't say the address, or maybe i missed it.

allset

Go Kart Champion
That's good to know do you know where they are based in SoCal, on the website it doesn't say the address, or maybe i missed it.

shipping estimates coming, will post asap

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i would go for this exhaust if i didn't have the akra. :thumbsup:

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Anyone know how this sounds in person compared to the Eurojet catback? I'm looking for something less bass heavy and a bit quieter.

JhnR

Banned
Anyone know how this sounds in person compared to the Eurojet catback? I'm looking for something less bass heavy and a bit quieter.

I dont think many have this CBE, check the sound clips, its not bad at all. :thumbsup:

allset

Go Kart Champion

its sounds close to my Borla which i suppose is due to the similar design. The Borla is a bit deeper.

allset

Go Kart Champion

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
its sounds close to my Borla which i suppose is due to the similar design. The Borla is a bit deeper.

Thanks for the info. This doesn't look like the exhaust for me then. Shame seems killer for the price otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.