GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R line rear bumper/exhaust

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
I'm looking into wanting to get the rear R line rear bumper with R line diffuser for my GTI. I have the OEM golf R rear bumper already all I need is the diffuser which ECS has. So my question is...
Will the R line diffuser fit the US Golf r bumper?
And what company makes the conversation exhaust for the GTI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
I'm looking into wanting to get the rear R line rear bumper with R line diffuser for my GTI. I have the OEM golf R rear bumper already all I need is the diffuser which ECS has. So my question is...
Will the R line diffuser fit the US Golf r bumper?
And what company makes the conversation exhaust for the GTI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am pretty sure that it will fit. ive seen someone with a golf r bumper modify that diffuser to have the side exhausts instead of the middle.

mtondat

I'm pretty sure that R-Line diffuser is meant for a non-R rear bumper.. When searching ECS switch your car to an R and it will show diffuser's that would fit an OEM R bumper.

At least thats what i think :thumbup:

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
I'm pretty sure that R-Line diffuser is meant for a non-R rear bumper.. When searching ECS switch your car to an R and it will show diffuser's that would fit an OEM R bumper.

At least thats what i think :thumbup:

No. the R line diffuser ONLY fits golf r bumper.

To OP, I am guessing you can use the exhaust from MK5 to fit the R line diffuser

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
I went ahead and ordered the R-line diffuser and got the SPM exhaust from the mk5.... So now I have the gti bumper and diffuser and exhaust I need to get rid of