GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Raceseng Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifore

Ready to race!
Hey all,
I recently got in contact with Jarrett from Raceseng about the possibility of a group buy for their fantastic shift knobs. He is 100% on board with the possibility but wants to see what kind of interest there would be before he gives the go ahead. It would be run through Modded Euros who is a forum sponsor, if we can get the 15 to 20 people needed to pull this off.
The discount will depend on the amount of people that get in on the group buy. If we get 10 people - 10%, 20 people - 15%, 30 people - 20%.

Take a look at their knobs here: http://www.raceseng.com/products/shift-knobs/volkswagen/6-speed-manual

Here are a few reviews of their shift knobs that I found online if you are on the fence or looking for install info.
Hyde's Facility and Knob Review or
Not a MK6 but a good review + install

If you are interested in getting in on the buy, leave the name of the knob you're interested in and if you would want it engraved or not.

Last edited:

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
I would be interested in the one shown in the photo depending on the discount. I have been eyeing these for a while now.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Would also be interested...wonder if the Topology or Spherology would be included in the group buy

gonzo511

Ready to race!
[emoji1417] interested

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Moving for now.. checking if OK, but iirc, no group buys allowed by non-vendors, unfortunately.

Tifore

Ready to race!
Awesome intrest so far. Hoping everything checks out with the moderators for this to be allowed since Modded Euros will be doing the group buy.

I updated my original post with the way the discounts will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.