GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Red Light Tickets Suck

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
You say there was no one around yet that white truck was there two seconds after you stopped way in the intersection...

I meant walking, didn't specify that well enough. If I see people walking at an intersection, I won't pull into the crosswalk at all until I've made sure they're not going to use it or be in it when I'm passing through it.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
As much as I'd like to be on your side on this and say "FK THE POWER" but I simply can't. You ran a red light bruh...

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
As much as I'd like to be on your side on this and say "FK THE POWER" but I simply can't. You ran a red light bruh...

Lulz ok. All those lives I endangered, amirite? :thumbdown:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
You can use the same argument and run through every red light until you finally pop someone you didn't see... :laugh: Red lights are not a "suggestion"

Antimatter

Ready to race!
You can use the same argument and run through every red light until you finally pop someone you didn't see... :laugh: Red lights are not a "suggestion"

Maybe it's because I'm from Nebraska and we don't have red light cameras, but he clearly stopped.

Not sure what you're on about.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Ohh geez 124 for a redlight infraction...:laugh: most people from cali are gonna laugh at that fee

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Maybe it's because I'm from Nebraska and we don't have red light cameras, but he clearly stopped.

Not sure what you're on about.
I think it's because I stopped in the crosswalk, but I was only going 13mph as the light first went off as I was still two car lengths+ away from the line, with my foot clearly on the brakes continuing to slow, with an unimpeded view of the crosswalk. Yes I stopped in the crosswalk, no I did not tear into the cross walk with disregard for anyone else even though the road was empty. I never do that, even though I could have because the road was empty and I clearly didn't see it was a red light camera and could have if thats how I drive day to day, but it isnt.

Max just likes to be a douche canoe all over the forums, read some of his other posts. He's always right and will challenge me again though, that's how he is. :iono: