GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Replacement bushings for eibach front sway bar

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
I could not find a front sway bar bushing that didn't use the OEM bracket. I searched really hard prior to installing my Eibach FSB. What I did was order the H&R teflon/poly bushings (HR33271, $60/shipped from ECS if you chat/call them because it's not available through their website). They're the black bushings in the below picture, they are lined with teflon so they remain quiet for their lifetime. They drop directly into the OEM bracket just like the Eibach bushings do and will work for all 26mm sway bars.

I haven't had any issues with them since install 10months/15k miles ago.

NewGuy1

Go Kart Champion
I'd call Eibach or shoot some grease in there

I already greased the hell out of them.
I'll try again but at this point id rather just replace them.

I could not find a front sway bar bushing that didn't use the OEM bracket. I searched really hard prior to installing my Eibach FSB. What I did was order the H&R teflon/poly bushings (HR33271, $60/shipped from ECS if you chat/call them because it's not available through their website). They're the black bushings in the below picture, they are lined with teflon so they remain quiet for their lifetime. They drop directly into the OEM bracket just like the Eibach bushings do and will work for all 26mm sway bars.

I haven't had any issues with them since install 10months/15k miles ago.

One of my nuts in the OEM bracket that I drilled out is just very sketch.
It has like 1 thread left, so i really want to replace it, still torqued down solid tho.

Ill reach out to ECS for the bushings, Thanks!