GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Guy started revving his fart can at me. Multiple football field gaps followed after the light.
20220730_142559.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Did you really waste your time/gas?
Ha I don't care about gas, I get 180 miles to the tank if I'm lucky. He had his gf in the car, if I didn't give him the sauce he would have gone home and been all "yeah babe those vws don't want any of this" and then she would have given him a beej. I couldn't let that happen 😂

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
Ha I don't care about gas, I get 180 miles to the tank if I'm lucky. He had his gf in the car, if I didn't give him the sauce he would have gone home and been all "yeah babe those vws don't want any of this" and then she would have given him a beej. I couldn't let that happen 😂
lol

GolNat

Autocross Champion
If they rev, you almost have too. I won’t pick on a car I know will get gapped bad but if they want to play, I will oblige.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
some kid pulled up by me yesterday in something like a vw cc or passat, i couldn't tell. he looked at me HARD AS FUCK, revved and peeled off. He was going the opposite direction.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Cockblocking. CSB

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1659461668273.png