GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RKX Upgrade PCV Valve Kit

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I have one. Been holding up great. Not sure how many miles I have on it but I can look.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
A few people have that improved diaphragm on here. They all seem to like it. Havent heard of any problems.

Personally, I have 80k miles on the oem PCV with no problems. So if it shit the bed tomorrow I would be plenty satisfied to simply buy a replacement oem PCV and run it for another 80k miles. It is only ~$100 more than the diaphragm kit.

Adrenaline Junkie

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine is fine. Im just looking for things to upgrade a bit if they are worth the money. My warranty is done and the car is paid for so i cant rely on the dealership to just replace stuff.

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
This is 100% worth the peace of mind. Way better than the oem piece of shit. I have no concerns about it failing at this point. Also, while more than just the diaphragm 'can' fail, the majority of Pcv failures on this car are the shit OEM diaphragm failing.

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
The stock one is a very thin layer of like latex or rubber

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yes when you remove the OEM and feel the difference it is crazy. Worth the miney IMO. Mine has been holding up great to increased boost. Replaced it at 41,893 and now have 53k on it.

The stock one feels like a 5mil latex glove.

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Yes when you remove the OEM and feel the difference it is crazy. Worth the miney IMO. Mine has been holding up great to increased boost. Replaced it at 41,893 and now have 53k on it.

The stock one feels like a 5mil latex glove.
Exactly. The stock one is like a condom (this isn't even a joke). The RKX one is a reinforced rubber compound. You decide which one you want to rely on when you're trying not to be a baby daddy.