GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sad day but the time has come, Parting out my beautiful build (Bay Area California)

NateMKVI

Hello all, it breaks my heart but sadly I was involved in an accident that totaled the chassis of my beautiful MK6. I was able to salvage the following parts and looking to recoup some of my costs. Depending on interest and feedback here I’m either going to take the parts and dump them into a new build or slowly part them out.

I have a 2011 MK6 autobahn package with full leather seats and all the goodies

I’ve verified the following parts are salvaged and in good condition and asking the below price or best offer. Also willing and to break a package deal for the right price.

APR K04 Stock/91/93/100 oct Tunes w/ K04 turbo system and high flow cats- $2000
APR Intercooler - $1000
APR Cast Race Downpipe/Midpipe - $100
APR Carbonio Air Box/Rear Turbo Inlet - $500
XForce valved exhaust - $500
GFB DV+ - $50
BC Racing BR Coilovers (brand new set replaced by fcp euro)- $1000
Motegi MR132 rims with R888r tires - $750
Black leather seats (front/rear) - $750

$6,500 total value (and that’s with a few hundred taken off) but willing to do $5k with everything listed if you take them with the chassis.

Attachments

• 8F4BF1CE-BE92-4CFD-8F4B-B5BE0468ECB1.jpeg
    8F4BF1CE-BE92-4CFD-8F4B-B5BE0468ECB1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 189

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
That sucks! Hope you didn't sustain any major injury and you find a buyer to help offset the loss.

NateMKVI

That sucks! Hope you didn't sustain any major injury and you find a buyer to help offset the loss.
Ouch. Hope you are ok, bro. GLWS!
Much appreciated! Thankfully das auto is a tank and walked away without A scratch and all the good bits are still intact. Just want to see the parts go to a good home and get used on a killer build. This baby was pushing well over 400whp and would love to see others achieve similar results.

clownish

just clowning around
Much appreciated! Thankfully das auto is a tank and walked away without A scratch and all the good bits are still intact. Just want to see the parts go to a good home and get used on a killer build. This baby was pushing well over 400whp and would love to see others achieve similar results.

Over 400 whp on an APR tuned K04? I need to see a dyno chart.