GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shout out to George @ BMS

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I recently picked up a JB1 to JB4 upgrade kit, and I had some issues with it that I resolved today, and I just wanted to give a shout out to George for all of his help. He was great to work with and stuck with it until we got everything sorted out. Damn good customer service.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
It’s a bummer to me BMS doesn’t do real OTS or custom ECU Tuning. If they also did tunes through the AP like EQT, we’d have 2 EQTs to choose from. George is a legend. Back when there were less options to choose from, and JB1/4 were new and the big thing, everyone spoke every bit as highly of George/BMS as Ed/EQT

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It’s a bummer to me BMS doesn’t do real OTS or custom ECU Tuning. If they also did tunes through the AP like EQT, we’d have 2 EQTs to choose from. George is a legend. Back when there were less options to choose from, and JB1/4 were new and the big thing, everyone spoke every bit as highly of George/BMS as Ed/EQT

I can vouch for his pedal tuner and customer service.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
This.