GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SHOUTING DISCUSSION THREAD #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
make sure in your book you please explain why she is called PEDO CHICK. :thumbsup:

:word:

I will do better than that. I will even post a link to the story of her sexual assault.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion

balius

Go Kart Champion
make sure in your book you please explain why she is called PEDO CHICK. :thumbsup:

I'm assuming that's going to be 90% of the story.

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
You don't find me interesting? :cry:

I'm mostly interested in getting in your pants.

Fo real doe, it stays interesting almost all the time but when people are more interested in x amount of posts instead of perpetrating an endless stream of bullshit, I lose interest. Nothing wrong with postwhoring as long as we keep the BS ball rolling :D

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Indeed'th. Bedazzled ass pockets

Yes'th.

Twas lovely. Then I sent one of the Adrian.... Her ass is even better than pedo chick. Pedo chick has tits on her that you would not believe. Perfect, not too big. Just perfect.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Fo real doe, it stays interesting almost all the time but when people are more interested in x amount of posts instead of perpetrating an endless stream of bullshit, I lose interest. Nothing wrong with postwhoring as long as we keep the BS ball rolling :D

We are always keeping the BS flowing. THat is the point of postwhoring. Constant BS supply. Even posting about posting is BS.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Yes'th.

Twas lovely. Then I sent one of the Adrian.... Her ass is even better than pedo chick. Pedo chick has tits on her that you would not believe. Perfect, not too big. Just perfect.

I'm usually not a fan of fancy pockets getting in the way of a true form, but they were not too in the way.

balius

Go Kart Champion

I'm going to touch you so hard the next time I'm in Denver.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm usually not a fan of fancy pockets getting in the way of a true form, but they were not too in the way.

I had to look at it all day.

I have had a wonderful day.

Smudester

Ready to race!

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
We are always keeping the BS flowing. THat is the point of postwhoring. Constant BS supply. Even posting about posting is BS.

Speaking of shit flowing, I almost died last night on the toilet. Maybe I'll venture to the poop thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.