GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Me Your Dash Cams!

George11

Ready to race!
I am thinking of getting a dash cam soon, I wanted to get some of the people's impression of having one. Are you having buyers remorse of which one you bought because of only being 1 channel vs 2 or other features you wish yours had like wifi? Catch any good footage of other accidents or wierd events while driving?

I am thinking of getting a blackvue because they seem very discrete.

Any response will be great thank you.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Blackbox b40c is what I use. No complaints so far. Night time video quality is OK, but I think that's to be expected from most dashcams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

baniels

Ready to race!
I don't regret it at all. I haven't needed it yet, but it's comforting to know it's there in the even that I do need it.

I've been amassing a large collection of short clips that I'll use as learning examples when my kids are closer to driving age. You know, bad drivers, peripheral hazards, animals, absent-minded pedestrians.

I am thinking of getting a dash cam soon, I wanted to get some of the people's impression of having one. Are you having buyers remorse of which one you bought because of only being 1 channel vs 2 or other features you wish yours had like wifi? Catch any good footage of other accidents or wierd events while driving?

I am thinking of getting a blackvue because they seem very discrete.

Any response will be great thank you.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Reviving an old thread. Anyone get any of the newer models? If so which and would you recommend? Thinking I want to go 2 channel, and I'd like something discreet

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Reviving an old thread. Anyone get any of the newer models? If so which and would you recommend? Thinking I want to go 2 channel, and I'd like something discreet

+1

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Yeah, let us know, that looks very discrete so that's nice. I want rear coverage as well though, that's what's been hanging me up. I guess I could get two of these and mount one on the back. lol