GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sneekytuned or stratifed?

Charlie111

Hey guys,
I am currently running a 2011 mk6 gti with the following mods;
resonator delete, catless downpipe, cts intake.

Looking for a tune and not sure who to go for?

I am looking for a solid pops and bang map with abit of extra power, but nothing that will massively reduce longevity. Also with the ability to reflash to the orignal OEM tune. I have looked at both sneeky and stratified but cant find anything online about what is better bang for your buck?

Thank

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Just go with whoever makes your car louder, that's obviously what you're looking for.

blingdub

Ready to race!
First mod for you is getting your tensioner replaced unless you wanna roll the dice.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yea tensioner first.
Are you DSG or manual?
Both are reputable tuners.

Trevor_mk6_

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been on stratifies pop and bang with your exact mods for a little over a year now. Now I'm not sure if it's a mechanical issue with my car or not but there is ZERO top end at all and I'm getting some surging in high gears when on the gas. The map feels like they just threw boost at the car without refining the amount of boost given pedal response/gearing. I like it but I have been thinking of switching over to see if my issues are tune related or mechanical and I just want something new.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I've been on stratifies pop and bang with your exact mods for a little over a year now. Now I'm not sure if it's a mechanical issue with my car or not but there is ZERO top end at all and I'm getting some surging in high gears when on the gas. The map feels like they just threw boost at the car without refining the amount of boost given pedal response/gearing. I like it but I have been thinking of switching over to see if my issues are tune related or mechanical and I just want something new.

There is no top end with the stock turbo. Tune won’t fix that only a bigger turbo will.