GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Fundawear. Win.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
0-4, was tebowing until I was around 22, wasn't on the market long enough after to keep racking up points

edit:

iphone controlled underwear sounds awesome but can a guy get some android support over here??

Neek that is a brilliant name. Lets get some seed money guise and take it to Shark Tank.

btw I love dat show.

rs999

Go Kart Champion
4. But here's the thing, I wish I had done more but I have very little game and I hate wearing condoms.

Condom sex is tiring and frustrating, most of the time I give up then either fake it or just ask them to finish me off or I take care of it myself :(

Also, AIDS and herpes, have really taken the fun out of casual sex :(

Plus, I only really like that beginning part of relationships where everything is new and your girl puts out a lot to get you snagged and you can talk her into stuff she wouldn't normally do. After a while I get bored and/or distant and that's usually the end of most of my relationships :(

allset

Go Kart Champion
how the eff did i miss this thread?

i prefer to think the chicks banged me.

allset

Go Kart Champion
wow, surpised at poll results, loks like ppl are being honest. u usally expect everyone to pick the highest #.

maybe the 'aids" part kept them away....

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
it may have been more than a coincidence, but today I saw DeDong at work...

allset

Go Kart Champion
Also, AIDS and herpes, have really taken the fun out of casual sex :(

. After a while I get bored and/or distant and that's usually the end of most of my relationships :(

^ this.

plus most chicks are just nutty. for relationships it comes down to what level of nutty u are willing to deal with

allset

Go Kart Champion
I'm about 150.. Before coming to China, I was at 18... China is the land of opportunities! Although now I am married with a baby on the way so no more fucking around and sadly the k04 will be my last mod :(

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
Lost it at 18 got engaged at 22 but still got 9 in there. Countless 3rd base action throughout highschool though lemme tell you :D

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
I have a feeling that the number has no correlation with divorce.

Really? I theorize that the underlying reasons why a persons number is what it is carries over into every aspect of their lives and, therefore, would have a correlation to success/failure of a marriage.

Someone with extremely high numbers may have the underlying reason that their consciousness is primarily driven by ego. In that case, the individual would be primarily focused on "self" and find it difficult to spend energy focusing on "other" which is a HUGE requirement to succeed in marriage.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to have a high number AND have the ability to focus on "other", a requiremt for love, but I'm saying that the underlying reason for the high number is a variable that affects divorce.

Edit: I thought more and realize that I'm essentially saying the same thing...this has happened before with you, Bender, and your thought provoking posts, LOL. The number matters less than the reason for the number. From the other side- low numbers- the reason could be fear: fear of rejection, fear of their body, fear of what others think, etc. If a person is driven by fear, they, too, will have a low success rate in marriage.

Last edited:

McQueen77

Banned
^^yes, but sometimes a man wants egg salad on white, sometimes pastrami on rye and sometimes a french dip... It is hard to go through life eating only one kind of sandwich