GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold... 2012 VW Golf 2 Door TDI With Tech Package Only 65K Miles (Maryland)

BMAN

Go Kart Newbie
Sold...

Rare find 2012 Volkswagen Golf TDI 2 door with tech package, navi, moonroof, Bi Xenon headlights, keyless / push button start, Dynaudio system, heated seats, DSG transmission with only 65K miles.

Always garaged, never seen rain or snow, no damage of any kind. Factory paint, clean Carfax. Prior VW certified, under Volkswagen diesel warranty until December 2023 or 103K miles are reached on the car. Always use factory oil & filter.

Owned by a 35 year VW enthusiast with OCD. The TDI has many nice touches from 35% window tint, Weather-Tech window vents, 3M rock protection on hood, fenders, pillars, front roof edge & mirrors, H&R / Solo Werks lowering springs/coilovers, exhaust tips, Golf R style pedal set, paddle shifters, factory mud guards. All keys & books, service records. A binder of everything I've done.

I will guarantee you will not find one anywhere in this condition, it just sits in the corner of my garage parked on foam pads and hooked to a battery tender with two other classic VW's.

Title in hand, serious inquiries only. No joy rides.

Located In Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879

$15,800

Last edited:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
So nice. You should keep it. When cared for as you have these things run for a long long time.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Why can't this be a manual?
DSG is so much better. Drive it auto or like a manual when you want. If you have not driven a DSG try one. I left DSG and now have a manual, really miss the DSG.

BMAN

Go Kart Newbie
DSG is so much better. Drive it auto or like a manual when you want. If you have not driven a DSG try one. I left DSG and now have a manual, really miss the DSG.
I agree... I too was the same. I said manual was the only way to go until I drove a DSG

TroyBoy

Go Kart Newbie
I have been driving primarily manual cars since forever. We recently purchased a DSG GTI for my wife. The more I drive it the more I am starting to agree. ^^
But I am not there yet as I do like to depress that clutch and shift.

I can say I think DSG is the best of both worlds