GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Carolina GTI Roll Call.

lunker

I live in Savannah Ga and work in Hardeeville SC. I bought the VAGCOM cable to adjust my lights after installing coilovers. I am willing to help anyone in need!

OldSchoolVW

Ready to race!
I live in Ridgeland and work in Sav. There are a few things i wouldnt mind doing via vagcom and would offer compensation in some way. Any pics of your VW, im sure ive seen it in passing.
I live in Savannah Ga and work in Hardeeville SC. I bought the VAGCOM cable to adjust my lights after installing coilovers. I am willing to help anyone in need!

Masi992

Passed Driver's Ed
Moving to Rock Hill soon. Live in Charlotte now.

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
We live in Tega Cay, SC, just outside Charlotte, NC. We have put a deposit on a 2012 Golf R, 4-door. In theory, we should have our car in December. We were going to buy a GTI 4dr with a 6-speed, but I like the R mainly because it is all-wheel drive.

Holy crap! Someone that knows where Tega Cay is! My parents retired down there and no one has a clue where it is so I just say Fort Mill. I was just down there this weekend.

zic

I spotted a black 2dr GTI today in Myrtle Beach. Driving on 501 heading SE near the intracoastal around noon. First mk6 I've seen since getting mine.

Was that anyone on here?

zic

Another spotting in Myrtle Beach, about 10min ago. On Burcale/McCormick, right in my neck of the woods, hehe.

Gray 2dr, with an APR emblem on the back right side.

That anyone on here?

ShadowBlueGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Columbia here and sometimes in Greenville

.:MTB:.

I have a CW 2-door and I just moved to Columbia last week.

I would love to get access to a VagCom cable, and I will compensate the owner that helps me out!

JR2218

Columbia, SC here, Lexington to be more precise. Just picked up my new baby yesterday from VW of South Charlotte, 4 door Tornado Red. Sure don't see many around these parts...