GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
In the shop for the ko4 install right? Bro youre gonna shit huge cuban sammich bricks when you see just how much power was added
Yeah, I should be getting it back tomorrow morning/afternoon.

I can't wait to drive it haha

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
This is one of those things you leave work early to go pickup
I took the day off today expecting to get it back, but I'm definitely leaving to pick it up tomorrow whenever they call.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Hit up jay, there is minor break in period some people follow..others dont...I'd personal at the very least drive it for a decent amount of miles then hoon.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Still on the stock clutch for now so I'm not gonna be beating it too hard

Sent from deez balls

razr390

Go Kart Champion
fun meat was fun

Glad seeing everyone out there! Thanks for showing the 'Reg love!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026442.709962.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026452.159314.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026458.724131.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026464.775159.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026470.673772.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026476.911830.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026484.098231.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026497.494926.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026490.496159.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026504.780483.jpg

Next stop:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423026514.647922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Apologies for the crappy focus

spiker369

on air, don't care
I blame the flash on your phone lol. But meet was nice. Wasn't expecting as many people as we had since ET3 is on Saturday. Either way, I was happy with the turn out, see most of you guys this weekend!!

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I blame the flash on your phone lol. But meet was nice. Wasn't expecting as many people as we had since ET3 is on Saturday. Either way, I was happy with the turn out, see most of you guys this weekend!!

Also the Ale House meet was tonight too lol.

See you Saturday!

eduardot

Ready to race!
Couldn't make it yesterday. Did you agree to meet somewhere and drive together to ET3?

Also, my usual pitch about autocross. Gulf Coast Autocrossers will be having one this weekend. Sunday's event gets you a few runs in a long course that I hear should have a lot of slaloms. Fee is $30, however, unless you want to drive twice, you would have to stay overnight (I'm still looking for a cheap/decent hotel).

More info here:
http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com/

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
Couldn't make it yesterday. Did you agree to meet somewhere and drive together to ET3?

Also, my usual pitch about autocross. Gulf Coast Autocrossers will be having one this weekend. Sunday's event gets you a few runs in a long course that I hear should have a lot of slaloms. Fee is $30, however, unless you want to drive twice, you would have to stay overnight (I'm still looking for a cheap/decent hotel).

More info here:
http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com/

I think a few of us agreed in Dunkin donuts in Weston by home depot

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Hit up jay, there is minor break in period some people follow..others dont...I'd personal at the very least drive it for a decent amount of miles then hoon.

I have never heard of this. Break in period? How so. Its just a turbo. I guarantee as soon as the shop has it installed they are going to run the piss out of it. Break in period :lol:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I have never heard of this. Break in period? How so. Its just a turbo. I guarantee as soon as the shop has it installed they are going to run the piss out of it. Break in period :lol:
I don't know if they did, but I know I did lol

Had no choice but to be civil on the way home due to bumper to bumper on 826. After that though, I was doing pulls left and right :D