GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

spiker369

on air, don't care
When is the next meet?

jorgindelperu

hi fellas,
i am new to the group. is there a chance someone can help me out with some vag-com mods at your Davie meetings? i have a 2012 vw cc and i am interested in having some basic changes done (windows, DRLs, turn signals, etc)
thanks a lot!

spiker369

on air, don't care
So this upcoming tuesday (May 5th) is the meet...

I'm not sure how many of you watch the news or heard about the fatal accident on i595 this past week..
Long story short, there were two people racing and cut off an 18 year old girl who slammed into the median and ricocheted across the high way, she was then hit by another vehicle and didn't make it..
The girl who lost her life too soon was actually my girlfriend (of 6 years) sister. This entire thing has been extremely hard on us all as I'm sure you guys can imagine.

Anyways, I'm not going to force it upon anyone (obviously), but I am going to be taking donations at the meet to help her family with funeral costs and such. We would really appreciate it if you can donate, but if not it's entirely understandable.

Thank you all who have read this post, that alone means a lot to me.

Here is the news article for anyone that wants to read up more on it: SunSentinel.

Also here is a link to a gofundme page if you rather donate that way. http://www.gofundme.com/castor

Last edited:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Omg...I'm sorry for your guys loss. I'll be there. I'll donate.

Blessings and Prayers your way.

Sent from deez balls

Last edited: