GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
We had one of these on another forum and it was great because we'd spot each other all the time. Granted there are way more GTIs here than S2Ks, but maybe the world isn't as big as we think.

I'll start: A CW 2D GTI passed by me this afternoon around 2:15pm near 67th ave and SW 48 St.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Saw a UG 2DR with plasti-dipped emblems and on springs down in Bonita Springs. Don't recognize him on the forums though.

Buckshot

Passed Driver's Ed
I've seen a gray (forget whether it was CSG or UG) mkVI, lowered with bright orange rims twice, though I'm not certain whether it was the same car. Once it was on 95 north around the Ives Dairy Rd exit, and the other time it was headed west on Sunrise Blvd in Fort Lauderdale around the Home Depot on NE 4th Ave.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Saw a white GTI in Fort Myers today. Not modded, just a regular GTI. First time seeing it

golfpro2112

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a Tornado Red Golf R32 parked outside the PGA Tour Superstore in Delray a couple of days ago. Black emblems/exhaust/wheels. Tastefully done.

Saw a CSG 2010 GTI 2 doors with 17" denver wheels, OEM Hid's in I-75 north bound near Miramar Parkway on 05/31 around 8:30pm :thumbsup:

Bino

Go Kart Champion
I saw 2 different GTI today in my hood. The frist one was a grey stock going west on Pines Blvd and Palm.

The second was a black GTI in the mall on Pines and Palm where the Bank of America and the BP gas station. I think that one was stock also.

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
I see a bunch of gti's every day but one noticeable one:

(yesterday / friday) south bound 826 and bird, cw with led tails and yellow fogs. gave thumbs up :thumbup:

Uberryan

Banned
Just raced to a few red lights with a member of this forum in a black GTI. I know I've spotted him before and called him out on it, as he has the GOLFMKVI.com sticker on his back window.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
parked next to an asian guy with a black gti at panera bread on 441 and sample today. had a few mods from what i could see and watched him do a walk around while the gf rolled her eyes at him.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
I keep seeing a gray 4 door passing in front of my house a lot. I hope he just moved in the neighborhood or just got the car. Now I am not sleeping so well :( I have cameras installed all around my house that I can see from my cell. I am checking it a lot more these days. If you are in these forums stop and say hello before I :fighting0030: your ass. :lol:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I saw a slammed CSG with huge amounts of negative camber in the rear wearing AG 310s at I-95 and Yamato Rd In Boca. It was Schweeet!

I have to have this setup! FTW!

Buckshot

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a CSG GTI with LED tails going north on US-1 in Coral Gables yesterday. I believe it was an Autobahn. I was driving right next to it for a little while. It was nice to see the LEDs on another car for a change - kind of bummed that I can't see them in operation on my own vehicle.

ShdBluMkVI

Ready to race!
Saw a CSG 2-door GTI, base model, no mods, 18" Detroits, just like mine. Only mine's blue. He pulled into the RaceTrac on U.S. 41 southbound just across the harbor bridge in Punta Gorda, around 2 pm Friday June 8.

He parked right by me but never a wave or anything so I think I must've embarrassed him having the same car and all

:w00t: