GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southeast VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

luisphillips62

Ready to race!
Anyone code mk6 in miami ?

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
you guys don't check the other threads here?

There's two of us that I know of that code. I'm in Miami, the other member is in Broward.

MaltDisney

Passed Driver's Ed
Need vagcom in SC

Hi,
Looking for someone to do a couple vagcom tweaks for me:
Code led tails
Remote Windows
Cluster Staging
Im in Columbia, SC but am willing to travel a reasonable distance
can pay in cash or beer. thanks

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I'm looking for some assistance with a couple items. I'm in the Central FL area, and would like to know if any VCDS guys are around and could help a fella out? PM me if you can help, and what it will take. Thanks

1FastGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone near or willing to come to upstate sc for Golf r esc defeat?

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Anyone near CFL or within a two-three hour commute to Orlando? I'm willing to drive to you, I'd like to get the DRL turned off, increase convenience turn to 5 blinks, auto windows with key fob, seat belt dinger off, and if I can, get the 25mph fog/corner lights deactivated (recently installed HIDs and I have to either run fogs all the time, or risk blowing out the bulbs from constant on/off in city driving at night... Let me know with a PM if you have vagcom, and willing to help a fella out. I'm willing to drive up to Jacksonville, over to Tampa, down to Boca Raton, Sebring (maybe see if track is open to public with a small fee, and run a few laps), or anywhere in between.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
I'm in Jacksonville, FL and I have a cable, but I don't have a windows laptop, so if you need anything done, you'll need to download VCDS on yours and I'm still learning how to use VCDS, but I'm willing to drive a bit if you'll cover gas $

GTIcwMK5

Ready to race!
have the latest vcds cable. im in the cape coral /fort myers area. can meet if close and. the fees im not really worried about but will take if offered lol

Miles324

Ready to race!
gticw13 Would you be willing to rent the cable? I'll put full retail in your pay pall as collateral

1FastGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
gticw13 Would you be willing to rent the cable? I'll put full retail in your pay pall as collateral

Im in Greenville if you don't mind the drive but rent idk maybe

clmshacker

I'm in Atlanta, during the week (work for turner broadcasting) and in hiawaseee during the weekend (eastern tennessee / western north carolina / north east south carolina border).

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Located in Atlanta, I travel alot in the south so maybe i can just bring along my cables and laptop and maybe i might be in your area, other than that i am free game in GA

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Need some VAGCOM stuff done in Nashville! Willing to travel, but just a little..My schedules a little tight with work/school.