Votes: 15 24.6%
  • always go 50/50 no matter how much she makes

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Make her pay more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
pay for everything, its all about the vajayjay at that point, cmon man.

haha you're not going to help them out in any way? College isn't gonna be cheaper for them so might as well pay some of it at least.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Kinda been dating this girl on and off for a bit... initially we always split ... she's always made slightly more than me.

Lately she told me she prefers it if the guy is more "traditional" ie she wants me to pay all the time and she stopped offering to split.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
haha you're not going to help them out in any way? College isn't gonna be cheaper for them so might as well pay some of it at least.

Oh don't worry, I will be helping them with my dong..

but no, seriously, I said YES to paying while in college or dating, sure.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Kinda been dating this girl on and off for a bit... initially we always split ... she's always made slightly more than me.

Lately she told me she prefers it if the guy is more "traditional" ie she wants me to pay all the time and she stopped offering to split.

from the sounds of it, that means down the line, she will want to own your ass/money/life/everything. buyer beware.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
and Max, if she's making more money than you, and if things got serious, where is her money going towards then? that's really weird.

The few guys I do know where the wives make more than them do not have any probs with this stuff, sounds nice actually, lol.

srs?

get outta here .. thats bs..

traditional??

she wants traditional? she better be makin sammiches and poppin kids..

theres nothing left traditional about dating. 2013 bro, get with the program.

Smack some sense inside her. if you know what I mean -

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
srs?

get outta here .. thats bs..

traditional??

she wants traditional? she better be makin sammiches and poppin kids..

theres nothing left traditional about dating. 2013 bro, get with the program.

Smack some sense inside her. if you know what I mean -

Your Greek side has come out with a vengeance, hasn't it? :laugh:

georgy

Ready to race!
If she's making more than you, it's not going to last long unless you get your ducks in a row ;)

Shini

Go Kart Champion

Unacceptable IMO unless she's footing bills somewhere else for you two. Just like Vancity said "Traditional" would also mean she needs to make you food, do your house work, and sex when you ask etc etc...

I hate it when girls pick and choose what equal rights they do and do not want. It's such a cop-out when they bring that up.

If it were me and the girl wasn't already investing in me fiscally elsewhere, I'd be gone at that point. I can get more for less if I need to pay to be with a girl. And there are plenty other women out there without such flawed views on what "traditional" means.

maybe indeed it has. :p

american girls.. always want things. but never want to sacrifice their own.

This. Always wanting to withdraw, but never put anything in.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
by traditional..

I would whip ya dick out on the table and say something along the lines of, " well, dammit woman, now cook this up in yo flesh oven - STAT! I ain't got all night!!!".

:iono:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
well said.

If you want a traditional Greek girl but don't want to go back to the motherland, might as well go hit up a Greek-Aussie girl from Melbourne lol At least they can speak Greek haha