Votes: 15 24.6%
  • always go 50/50 no matter how much she makes

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Make her pay more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I pay 90% of the time w/ my girlfriend. She owns 2 businesses and makes more than me. Only time I let her pay is when she can make it a business expense haha

Rush Industries

Ready to race!
I have been with several women over the years that made more money than I do and I don't think it should matter. However, if you can't afford to pay the tab, you can't afford to go out with the girl... When it comes to dining, I appreciate the purse reach from the woman as it at least gives me the impression that she is cognizant and doesn't just expect it. But, I want to pay the tab. Just don't get carried away buying her other more expensive gifts until it is a relationship and it is appropriate. IMO

miguelr

Go Kart Champion
Yeah that's from when only the man worked and made the money. They pay 100% obviously. Now we both have jobs and it's fair the women keep all hers in savings? Lol come on. Especially when she makes a bit more it's retarded to keep thinking that way.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I have been with several women over the years that made more money than I do and I don't think it should matter. However, if you can't afford to pay the tab, you can't afford to go out with the girl... When it comes to dining, I appreciate the purse reach from the woman as it at least gives me the impression that she is cognizant and doesn't just expect it. But, I want to pay the tab. Just don't get carried away buying her other more expensive gifts until it is a relationship and it is appropriate. IMO

It does matter... I mean say she is in school, she prob doesn't have much money to pay for things etc. IMO its fair to pay more...

If she makes significantly more than you, why shouldn't she pay her fair share.?!

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
You brought up fair share. Is 50/50 fair when she makes more than you? I see this going down hill fast.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
You brought up fair share. Is 50/50 fair when she makes more than you? I see this going down hill fast.

Depends on how much she makes... but in general I would consider it fair.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
if you are paying for everything now/already... and if she doesn't share your affinity for cars... if this gets serious, you will never be driving anything other than a Camry for the rest of your life.

Women typically want MORE from you after you are married.. not less.

lon888

Ready to race!
A proper gentleman always pays especially if you asked her out.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
if you buy a girl a drink then wouldnt that make her feel like she owes you something in return?
a chic at work was talking about that the other day where she doesnt like it when guys buy here drinks cuz she doesnt want to have to return the favor. she always buys her own drinks.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Depends on how much she makes... but in general I would consider it fair.

I agree. I don't want to subsidize someone's meal or vice versa. I also won't want to go some place super fucking fancy if its too rich for my blood either.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
It's been almost 3 years since I last bought some bar skank a drink.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Pay everything. Chivalry at its best. Even if I was dirt poor I'd still do it.

My ninja.

I roll this way too. My wife never pays for anything when we're out. It's still "our" money, but the gesture is what counts.