GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SPM

Muratti

Ready to race!
I'll go for the eurojet, I think. The price difference is only $40 or so as I've checked from some tuning web sites,which does not worth to risk the customer support service.

rpandresen

Ready to race!
I've never had an issue getting in touch with them by phone. I recently bought both front and rear sway bars from them over the phone.

Muratti

Ready to race!
Glad to hear that :)

rupertpupkin

Ready to race!
Glad to see you've made it!

17ielvjicc32pjpg.jpg

Their products are mediocre at best...

McFuzz

Go Kart Champion
I emailed them last week to inquire about some spare parts - not a single word as of yet.

Muratti

Ready to race!
I've never had an issue getting in touch with them by phone. I recently bought both front and rear sway bars from them over the phone.

It seems that the only way is to call them since something is wrong with their website and related e-mail addresses.

Muratti

Ready to race!
Man! What is that?

rupertpupkin

Ready to race!
That is bad, even my downpipe was bubble wrapped, packing peanuts, foam etc. Over packaged actually. And that was from them to Pennsylvania. Must have been some Friday afternoon pack job.

Still waiting to hear why SPM packaged my FMIC like this:

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
That is bad, even my downpipe was bubble wrapped, packing peanuts, foam etc. Over packaged actually. And that was from them to Pennsylvania. Must have been some Friday afternoon pack job.

yea the inlet/outlet sections were full of metal shavings. I had to vacuum that crap out...

one thing is the FMIC works well and holds boost... cant complain too much

simpson110

Ready to race!
My fmic was packaged the same way. Totay unacceptable, but like you said it works and holds boost so how mad could I be.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
So I've been trying to get a hold of someone there and the phone just goes straight to voice mail. da fuq.

Everything is just so sketch about them now.