GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SPM

simpson110

Ready to race!
I have been having issues getting I touch with them about a broken downpipe hanger and have had no response. Goes straight to answering message all the time and no reply to emails.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Their website is still up. But then again, that doesn't mean anything these days.

Muratti

Ready to race!
I had the same problem with their website when I clicked the first link appeared in google search. I think something wrong with it. Then, I have tried adding the www to address and it worked. Try this:

www.drivespm.com

Good luck!

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I don't know what they did but their new website sucks balls... very buggy... and you can't even look/purchase separate parts of the exhaust anymore. Have to call them and good luck with that.

Muratti

Ready to race!
I was planning to get a downpipe from them due to their affordability and nice handcraft that I have seen in some downpipe review threads. Also, I just have an SPM catback from a local fellow around here and I thought I should get the downpipe from SPM to have a good fit. Though, my second choice was euojet.

Should I stick with the SPM or get the eurojet then? What do you think?

chip1

Ready to race!
I was looking at getting the rear swaybar from them last month due to pricing but skipped it since support wasn't there for the questions I had. Sent out multiple emails and no responses. Also a few online places that were carrying SPM are not anymore due to stocking issues.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Yeah... it seems they have taken a turn for the worse

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
I was planning to get a downpipe from them due to their affordability and nice handcraft that I have seen in some downpipe review threads. Also, I just have an SPM catback from a local fellow around here and I thought I should get the downpipe from SPM to have a good fit. Though, my second choice was euojet.

Should I stick with the SPM or get the eurojet then? What do you think?

I sure wouldn't buy the new SPM at this time. If you are able to buy one from them & have an issue it may be a royal pain getting any customer support. If the used one is a good price I'd go that route. Just my .02.

rupertpupkin

Ready to race!
Only SPM product i own is their catted downpipe for my R and i do love it. Haven't had any issues, fit was perfect, welds were great, sound is awesome.

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, the link provided by Google when searching for SPM goes to an online pharmacy, but their website is still up. However, their store no longer displays prices or availability, and there's no option to purchase anything!

I sent them an email a few weeks back, and never got a reply. Very disappointing.