GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stg 3 Golf R for sale in Denver

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I'm double posting here and in regional just for better visibility.

So, I was just bumming around the internet and stumbled on a 2012 Golf R......with a Stg 3 APR kit.....for sale.

So, did anyone here trade this car in? LOL Love to hear why....and what they got into instead.

EvoKnvl

Ready to race!
I'm double posting here and in regional just for better visibility.

So, I was just bumming around the internet and stumbled on a 2012 Golf R......with a Stg 3 APR kit.....for sale.

So, did anyone here trade this car in? LOL Love to hear why....and what they got into instead.

There were a bunch floating around on the vortex the last couple months. You might have to be more specific on which one you're looking at. I sold mine back in Sept/Oct. Kinda ran out of things to do on the car, so I wanted a new project. Ended up with a 1M.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
There were a bunch floating around on the vortex the last couple months. You might have to be more specific on which one you're looking at.

Did you drive from San Jose to Denver to sell yours? :)

The 1Ms look great I admit, and that is a gorgeous color. :thumbup:

This one is at a dealer, so it was a trade in which is why I was asking. Also was toying with maybe making a swap for it and if the previous owner was around that would be good info. Decided against it though, wouldn't be a good move right now.

EvoKnvl

Ready to race!
I actually sold mine to a private party. Dealer wouldn't take mine as it would never pass smog, and the price they offered me was laughable.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
There were a bunch floating around on the vortex the last couple months. You might have to be more specific on which one you're looking at. I sold mine back in Sept/Oct. Kinda ran out of things to do on the car, so I wanted a new project. Ended up with a 1M.

What did you pay for the 1M?

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I actually sold mine to a private party. Dealer wouldn't take mine as it would never pass smog, and the price they offered me was laughable.

Ah yes, CA Smog restrictions....do not miss those at all. LOL

Yeah, considering what the dealer is asking for this one, they probably way lowballed the previous owner. It's a Stg3 car with intercooler, coil overs, 6-piston brakes, etc, etc and they are asking the same price other dealers have stock 2012/2013 Rs listed for.

Part of paying to play with mods though. Unless you cans trip them and sell them returning the car to stock you're gonna lose your shirt.

EvoKnvl

Ready to race!
Ah yes, CA Smog restrictions....do not miss those at all. LOL

Yeah, considering what the dealer is asking for this one, they probably way lowballed the previous owner. It's a Stg3 car with intercooler, coil overs, 6-piston brakes, etc, etc and they are asking the same price other dealers have stock 2012/2013 Rs listed for.

Part of paying to play with mods though. Unless you cans trip them and sell them returning the car to stock you're gonna lose your shirt.

Here's all the mods on mine. Dealer offered me 22k :lol: