GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

STL

Poppin that cherry :D

What's up man. Hey I read in another thread you drove a new GTI. Where was this at, which dealership? A salesman at Suntrup told me 2 months ago he was gonna call me when they get the new ones in but I never got a call? Do we have them around here yet?

N10S1

On the way to work the other morning I took the Wing Haven exit off of I64 and while I am sitting waiting for the light to turn I can hear a siren coming up DD from the south. All of a sudden a new black MKVI GTI pops into view with a state rod on his tail. Not a great way to start a morning thats for sure! They pulled off the road right across from me and although I was in my Syclone that day and not in my 2008 MkV GTI, as a part of the GTI brotherhood I was feeling for that guy/gal. Take care out there folks the GTI may not be the ultimate powerhouse, but its sure easy to get into trouble driving a car that so much fun to drive! :)

honkbruno

Ready to race!
I live in Jefferson City and bought mine at Bommarito St. Peters. Since there aren't any dealers here in mid-MO I haven't seen any other GTIs.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
word up

GTIJosh

Passed Driver's Ed
2011 Deep Black in Rolla, but make it up to stl frequently.