GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Supernova Lighting

mynamesmauricio

I talked to one of their employees on FB a few months back because I wanted a set of their headlights. They're set up for RHD cars but he said a LHD batch was being made. Not sure what happened with that since their website doesn't mention a LHD option.

autonoob

Passed Driver's Ed
Pros
- Nice and bright. The beam pattern does a great job of not putting light where it isn't needed.
- Solidly constructed. Should last a lifetime.
- Standlight works well.
- The side visibility lighting is a nice touch.

SgtBatten

I've recently installed these in my car both headlights and tail lights. Latest batch of headlights are 52W LEDs, the high beam is crazy bright. The tails are upgraded now too and are capable of dual reverse and dual fog lights with one extra cable linking them.

Only thing I want to code is to turn the tail lights on when the DRLs are on and light switch is set to auto. because they look good and i don't want to have to change the light switch manually.

Attachments

Adrenaline Junkie

Passed Driver's Ed
I've recently installed these in my car both headlights and tail lights. Latest batch of headlights are 52W LEDs, the high beam is crazy bright. The tails are upgraded now too and are capable of dual reverse and dual fog lights with one extra cable linking them.

Only thing I want to code is to turn the tail lights on when the DRLs are on and light switch is set to auto. because they look good and i don't want to have to change the light switch manually.
Id like to buy both as well but they dont respond to snything. I live in the US as well so i need different headlights.