GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Supernova Lighting

mynamesmauricio

I talked to one of their employees on FB a few months back because I wanted a set of their headlights. They're set up for RHD cars but he said a LHD batch was being made. Not sure what happened with that since their website doesn't mention a LHD option.

autonoob

Passed Driver's Ed
Pros
- Nice and bright. The beam pattern does a great job of not putting light where it isn't needed.
- Solidly constructed. Should last a lifetime.
- Standlight works well.
- The side visibility lighting is a nice touch.

SgtBatten

I've recently installed these in my car both headlights and tail lights. Latest batch of headlights are 52W LEDs, the high beam is crazy bright. The tails are upgraded now too and are capable of dual reverse and dual fog lights with one extra cable linking them.

Only thing I want to code is to turn the tail lights on when the DRLs are on and light switch is set to auto. because they look good and i don't want to have to change the light switch manually.

Attachments

• 20200721_165135-01.jpeg
    20200721_165135-01.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 520
  • 20200716_132635-02-02.jpeg
    20200716_132635-02-02.jpeg
    948.7 KB · Views: 589

Adrenaline Junkie

Passed Driver's Ed
I've recently installed these in my car both headlights and tail lights. Latest batch of headlights are 52W LEDs, the high beam is crazy bright. The tails are upgraded now too and are capable of dual reverse and dual fog lights with one extra cable linking them.

Only thing I want to code is to turn the tail lights on when the DRLs are on and light switch is set to auto. because they look good and i don't want to have to change the light switch manually.
Id like to buy both as well but they dont respond to snything. I live in the US as well so i need different headlights.

tnagy

Passed Driver's Ed
I got email from them 3 days ago. They will have headlights in stock within 6 weeks. Headlights are suitable for US vehicles too, according to email from Mikaela.

wlu

Passed Driver's Ed
I got email from them 3 days ago. They will have headlights in stock within 6 weeks. Headlights are suitable for US vehicles too, according to email from Mikaela.

Oh really hope that's true... been wanting to replace my head and tail lights and this seems like a good alternatives to Osrams but better than Vlands..

mokkzzz

They look great! I've been thinking of making the purchase as well. Im just wondering if you can shed some light on a few of my questions ;)

1) Would you be able to post a few photos of the beam pattern/cut-off on a wall in a dark environment?
2) Would you say they're brighter than HIDs?
3) Supernova markets the headlights as bi-projector or "Tri LED output" with "2x Supernova V4.0 H7 LED Kits Pre-installed to projectors". What does this actually mean?
Is it two low beam LED globes/projectors per headlight, which means 4x Supernova V4.0 LED globes in total?