GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SuperPro LCA Anti-Lift bushing set

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
I just pulled these off of my car. They have about 15k miles on them. The rears have an aluminum sleeve that rides in the bushing and they move freely. The fronts are very tight and caused the suspension to squeak. I don't recommend installing the front bushings unless you are going to be tracking your car.

The rear bushings are $225 new and the set is $275. I'm asking $120 shipped. Paypal or cash only.

Attachments

• IMG-8219.jpg
    IMG-8219.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Not interested, as I just pressed a set of TT-RS bushings in my brackets, but I wanted to ask how you felt about those bracket bushings? I had no idea the bracket bushings had an internal sleeve, that's pretty neat -- thought they were just solid poly all the way through.

GLWS!

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
The biggest thing you'll notice is that the bushings with anti-lift will allow the car to dig in and launch without wheel spin much better. I immediately noticed that after I put the RS-3 bushings on and I'm only stage 1. I ordered the BFI mounts because I want the anti-lift but don't want the NVH that comes with poly bushings.

torga

Autocross Champion
I have indeed noticed the extra stability from my TT-RS bushings. I was just curious if the free-rotation feature on the SuprePro units brought something different to the table.

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
It's necessary because the hex on the end of the control arm wouldn't be able to rotate in the much harder poly bushing. Without the sleeve you'd wind up with a "Poly Spring" on the front LCAs.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Do the bushing upgrades provide that much of a noticeable upgrade? Debating on whether this should come before or after the springs/coils. Now that I’m over 100k mi my oem setup is feeling a bit worn

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
The RS-3 bushing will make the car feel more responsive and direct.

The poly bushings will take that up another notch.

Either bushing with anti-lift will make a noticeable improvement on launch traction.

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
For what its worth I have about 1,500 miles on the same bushing setup and have not had any issues with them squeaking. I did lube them up pretty good before install. You might be able to do the same with some dedicated lube designed for poly bushes.

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
The front bushings are different than the rears. The rears have a diamond pattern cut into them to hold grease. They also have more clearance. The fronts are smooth inside and fit tight onto the sleeves. I used a liberal amount of the grease provided by SuperPro and 99% of it got wiped off the front bushings. Also note that I had about 10X the miles on mine that you did.

For what its worth I have about 1,500 miles on the same bushing setup and have not had any issues with them squeaking. I did lube them up pretty good before install. You might be able to do the same with some dedicated lube designed for poly bushes.