GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Support GolfMK6 by making your wheels and tires purchases from Tire Rack

Luniew

Passed Driver's Ed
Thank you Sonny!
Re-11 are excellent, wish I lived some where warmer so I could use them all year long.

rpc07

Ready to race!
Are enkei pf01's cone or ball seat? I think i have decided on a wheel/tire combo and just want to make sure i have everything for it. I am thinking 17x8 et50 with 235/45 re-11a's

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
Sonny, are there any discounts for forum members? I want to get some PS3's.

Unfortunately there aren't any forum discounts, we always give our best price right up front. I do however double check and expedite every order that comes through the forum link at the top of the page.

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been waiting on BBS COs for my Mk6 to become available, but I noticed the estimated availability date keeps being pushed back, from early November to now saying "back ordered". Any idea when these will be in stock? I wouldn't run them till the spring, but I'd like to have them waiting.

Thanks!

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
I've been waiting on BBS COs for my Mk6 to become available, but I noticed the estimated availability date keeps being pushed back, from early November to now saying "back ordered". Any idea when these will be in stock? I wouldn't run them till the spring, but I'd like to have them waiting.

Thanks!

Unfortunately when it gets pushed to backorderd status, it means BBS does not have an ETA and will be at least 60 days.