GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
That tranny sucks it’s actually one of the worse ones. The 8th gen si has a better tranny
Yeah, if money grew on trees I'd have one of those with LSD. Just want to get the thing moving.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Yeah, if money grew on trees I'd have one of those with LSD. Just want to get the thing moving.
I would’ve sold u a k24 with lsd 9th gen tranny. 40k miles. With rebuilt the bottom end with cams. With stage 3 clutch. For 800. Cuz I’m using up to much space in my brother in laws shop. In fact I do this all the time. Sell stuff I don’t want for Uber cheap 😂

but since you’re zrick I wouldn’t have sold it to u. Just out of spite.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
I would’ve sold u a k24 with lsd 9th gen tranny. 40k miles. With rebuilt the bottom end with cams. With stage 3 clutch. For 800. Cuz I’m using up to much space in my brother in laws shop. In fact I do this all the time. Sell stuff I don’t want for Uber cheap 😂

Spite tastes better with a markup. :LOL:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1614727171970.jpg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

No you would have sold it for 1300 so you could get the extra 500 he owes