GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I saw mention of Thanksgiving food and had to skip some pages.
My fave side is my sister's mashed potatoes and gravy, best ever.
I smoke a turkey on the big green egg we got as a wedding present 10 years ago. I brine it the night before and smoke it for 3 hours. Delicious!! Guy from church says he doesn't like turkey but he couldn't get enough of it. You could put an old shoe on that green egg and it would taste like a pork chop.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Basically only Rickety could do a worse job since he's against vaccines as well.
*Mos Def voice*
I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I saw mention of Thanksgiving food and had to skip some pages.
My fave side is my sister's mashed potatoes and gravy, best ever.
I smoke a turkey on the big green egg we got as a wedding present 10 years ago. I brine it the night before and smoke it for 3 hours. Delicious!! Guy from church says he doesn't like turkey but he couldn't get enough of it. You could put an old shoe on that green egg and it would taste like a pork chop.
I’ve never been able to make a perfect gravy. I just go with some prepackaged stuff myself

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have a day job.

What's your day job? You said you stayed home and you doctor wife worked. Is it just too hard to remember which platform you told which lies?

Zrickety burner account on Twitter "I'm a proud black woman that supports Donald Trump".

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
What's your day job? You said you stayed home and you doctor wife worked. Is it just too hard to remember which platform you told which lies?

Zrickety burner account on Twitter "I'm a proud black woman that supports Donald Trump".
I believe he delivers oxygen.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I’ve never been able to make a perfect gravy. I just go with some prepackaged stuff myself
Try this recipe, it is much better than the packaged mix and nearly just as easy to make.
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp onion powder
4 cups low sodium chicken stock
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp poultry seasoning.
Melt butter on medium low heat then add the flour and onion powder to make a roux. Stir constantly to avoid lumps. Cook the roux until it starts to turn a light brown color, about 5- 10 minutes.
Then gradually stir in the stock again stirring constantly until it come to a light boil. Add the pepper and poultry seasoning and reduce heat to low and cook until it reaches the thickness you like .

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Try this recipe, it is much better than the packaged mix and nearly just as easy to make.
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp onion powder
4 cups low sodium chicken stock
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp poultry seasoning.
Melt butter on medium low heat then add the flour and onion powder to make a roux. Stir constantly to avoid lumps. Cook the roux until it starts to turn a light brown color, about 5- 10 minutes.
Then gradually stir in the stock again stirring constantly until it come to a light boil. Add the pepper and poultry seasoning and reduce heat to low and cook until it reaches the thickness you like .
Omfg I can’t do a roux dude. I’ve ruined so many. I can go as far as blonde. Would that be ok?