GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
After the BBC coverage of the bombings of Yugoslavia in 99, linking to BBC should be considered a mauvais ton.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
After the BBC coverage of the bombings of Yugoslavia in 99, linking to BBC should be considered a mauvais ton.

eh??......I remember the war with NATO bombing the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia...but that's because of what they did in Kosovo....i.e. the ethnic cleansing & bloodshed of Albanians. It was reported very widely in all the press here..I don't remember anything one sided/totally bias by the BBC...that stands out....

Anyway those links to the BBC have direct quotes to the sources of the info which is reputable as it can be back checked.

cb1111

eh??......I remember the war with NATO bombing the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia...but that's because of what they did in Kosovo....i.e. the ethnic cleansing & bloodshed of Albanians. It was reported very widely in all the press here..I don't remember anything one sided/totally bias by the BBC...that stands out....

Anyway those links to the BBC have direct quotes to the sources of the info which is reputable as it can be back checked.
The racist dude is clearly a whack job who obviously was a proponent of that ethnic cleansing. Disregard him. We'll read about him in the news one day.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

Don't respond to him, it only encourages him. 100% agree with cb1111.
The racist dude is clearly a whack job who obviously was a proponent of that ethnic cleansing. Disregard and block him. We'll read about him in the news one day.
Updated your advice. Plus you don't have to read his posts to know what he said:
you're gay and retarded

cb1111

Don't respond to him, it only encourages him. 100% agree with cb1111.

Updated your advice. Plus you don't have to read his posts to know what he said:
you're gay and retarded
monkey used as a racial slur, being told it is a slur and then using it as often as possible because he can. He is an example of the reason that the civilized world started a campaign to force the withdrawal of troops and to bring about a political settlement in the region NATO - Topic: Kosovo Air Campaign (Archived)

anotero

Autocross Champion

Bingo.

I'm not surprised you as a British citizen think a war alliance bombed some seemingly random country because the alliance felt bad for someone. I bet Tony Blair lied his ass off about Iraq because he wanted to help the Iraqis. :)

anotero

Autocross Champion
The racist dude is clearly a whack job who obviously was a proponent of that ethnic cleansing. Disregard him. We'll read about him in the news one day.
Remind me again why the democratic and self proclaimed antiracist world thought it was okay to bomb Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya into oblivion. Also remind me why the democratic world helped created ISIS and fumed the flames of war in Syria for so many years. Tell me how all those humanitarian acts of bombing were all about freedom, human rights, and other nonsense your superiors used when addressing clueless morons like you.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20210611-220854_Instagram.jpg

Funniest shit I've ever seen