GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Read: Art.112a UCMJ.

even petty possession of weed can carry 2yrs confinement and the Big Chicken Dinner or Dishonorable.
I love it when you talk dirty

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Read: Art.112a UCMJ.

even petty possession of weed can carry 2yrs confinement and the Big Chicken Dinner or Dishonorable.
Ft lost in the wood’s jail is hard core. I kept in touch with some friends that were booted out and had to do time. They told me that place was like boot camp all over again. Every day. Till your sentence was complete

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Ft lost in the wood’s jail is hard core. I kept in touch with some friends that were booted out and had to do time. They told me that place was like boot camp all over again. Every day. Till your sentence was complete
Sounds like heaven

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I don't know why you think that's funny. There'sa big difference between what you said and what I said. Your post was a perfect example of twisting words. Lol
Very common defense you use. By my count, everyone has twisted your words ten times over. But ok. I have no skin in that game.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
First time I met an actual Mexican person. It was the first time he met a Cuban. It took a while to set some rules so we could understand each other. To me he sounded condescending, rude and every 4 words was a word I never heard in my life. To him I spoke too fast, informal as hell and he wasn’t good with my pronunciations since it made words sound different.

Ever serve in theater with the PRNG?!? They’d have to be reminded to use English on the BN/BDE nets. When they‘d get stressed they flip to Spanish, and speak much faster than the normal cadence of their dialect. The AWACS operators would have the most calm voices, like a kindergarten teacher trying to calm a tantrum.

If they were not getting their nuts kicked, it would have been funny to listen to.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Ever serve in theater with the PRNG?!? They’d have to be reminded to use English on the BN/BDE nets. When they‘d get stressed they flip to Spanish, and speak much faster than the normal cadence of their dialect. The AWACS operators would have the most calm voices, like a kindergarten teacher trying to calm a tantrum.

If they were not getting their nuts kicked, it would have been funny to listen to.
No. I’ve met a few off duty. But totally different missions. And yes, I can imagine them freaking out and going full Spanish. Iirc a Puerto Rican’s Spanish is faster spoken than any other Spanish. It’s just too much for someone from central or South America to grasp. Cubans and Dominicans can decipher it on the fly if there’s enough exposure. Growing up in Miami and the north east, I totally get it. Easily.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Okay smart guy quote where I said what you said.
Bro it was like 1000-3000 posts ago. No. I will not dedicate 5-15 minutes looking for it. Then telling you where it’s at. Only so u can go on the defensive and poorly attempt to twist things around. Again. Pass

Shit if you want we can call this as a you’re right and I’m wrong thing. Whatever will get this dropped. Opinions have already been made anyways.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
No. I’ve met a few off duty. But totally different missions. And yes, I can imagine them freaking out and going full Spanish. Iirc a Puerto Rican’s Spanish is faster spoken than any other Spanish. It’s just too much for someone from central or South America to grasp. Cubans and Dominicans can decipher it on the fly if there’s enough exposure. Growing up in Miami and the north east, I totally get it. Easily.
Spanish amazes me, half the stuff I learned in one geographic area became extremely offensive and hostile just one state or country over. And the dialects/speed is interesting to see while traveling

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Spanish amazes me, half the stuff I learned in one geographic area became extremely offensive and hostile just one state or country over. And the dialects/speed is interesting to see while traveling
I tell my kids. That shit they teach u in school, don’t speak that way. It’s wrong. And if you talk like that in front of your grandmother get ready to get smacked

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
I tell my kids. That shit they teach u in school, don’t speak that way. It’s wrong. And if you talk like that in front of your grandmother get ready to get smacked
Lol I took three years in school, then was basically retaught when I was fully immersed in MX. Then when I came back I had to relearn because everything I was taught in MX was slang haha