GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

riceburner

Autocross Champion
All news is fake news. I will have to hear the official election results from trump and biden themselves now. For all i know now, it wasnt even them running. Maybe it was elon musk against michael jordan, or joe rogan against greta

zrickety

The Fixer
This could be altered media...
EmPE4fUW4AgYTrQ.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Good news, they are saying indoor concerts are safe again.
The virus is on its last legs!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Oh wow! Im gonna need more popcorn. Got a taste for kettle corn now

zrickety

The Fixer
Time to find a new cult to join, your messiah has been defeated. 🥳
It's not over until the recounts.
I don't care what CNN says.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Fox has called it too.

You can dislike the result, but denial is a river in Egypt.

zrickety

The Fixer
Research Hammer and Scorecard. Our government used them to alter foreign elections, and now our own.

zrickety

The Fixer
Fox has called it too.

You can dislike the result, but denial is a river in Egypt.
I was told all news is fake news.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Bro, you're on the side of the shenanigan pullers.

The Democrats are too inept to fix an election.
Hey, what are you talking about? Obviously the party that lost every single toss-up Congressional election is actually run by a super-slick buncha criminals who altered the presidential election under everyone's nose.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Here's what i think will be funny over the next few years:

For the LAST 4 years, the media, which essentially keeps viewers watching via keeping them mad and having scapegoats to focus all the viewers frustration at, will need to find something else to direct that hatred towards. The riots wont go away. People are still going to be divided as ever. The media isn't going to change its tune to 'everything is fixed now and here is all the positive things that are happening!'. Are they going to talk about all the shortcomings of Biden?

For atleast the first year, most of their material will still be on Trump. All bad things will be about how 'Trump effed this up, so good things can't happen', but that well runs dry eventually, just like when Obama took over Bush, just like when Trump took over Obama.

It's just going to be an interesting ride.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Breitbart is fake news too?
By your logic nothing we find on the internet is real. Universities, CDC, news... This conversation.
All fake because MUH internet.
As Jim said, I don't write the material.
Don't shoot the messenger.
Brietbart is just about the most biased "news" there is. Gtfo.

Time for the racist piece of shit trump to sit down, maybe take a cyanide pill or something.