GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Swap DP and flash to stock is the code to live by in CA. Even if you upgrade your turbo, just take things easy and do the commuters drive till you set readiness. (y)

Too many groups have random people pop up that "Have a guy" or "Know a guy".

I had a guy back in the day... I think he’s still in jail.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
That’s why. Leave the stupid cats on. Depending where u live it would be smarter to go is38 with stock down pipe instead of going stage 2.
Just depends on the tuner and if they have a file for that. At least on the 1.8T. I think APR has an IS20 stock DP file for the 1.8T but no stock DP file for the 38. Granted you could always roll the dice if your readiness is set on the visual.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Okay cool. Pass me the HFCS then.

No thanks. Don’t do spicy beyond mild and that is reserved for Mexican food. Don’t want a spicy burger. I can do fried onions but don’t particularly care for them.
Let me guess, midwesterner?
SHOOOOOSH!!!!!

Keep your voice down... the Brits will come in with their wierd ass bulldog, HP, and curry ketchup shit.
HP on fried eggs, seriously, try it.
If someone "lot stalks" me, I'll actually poke around in my car and walk back to the store, just to mess with them.
Ketchup is good on almost everything dont care if its full of hfcs most pop is too what makes it so good. And mirecle whip is the only real mayo. Both good on a grilled hot dog.
Miracle whip is mayo for people who think mayo has too much flavor and weight, so they added sour cream.
Bro some Southerners straight up put peanuts in Coke
Won't the peanuts get stuck in your nose?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Just depends on the tuner and if they have a file for that. At least on the 1.8T. I think APR has an IS20 stock DP file for the 1.8T but no stock DP file for the 38. Granted you could always roll the dice if your readiness is set on the visual.
Gotcha

in the case of the GTI. Apr has the tune. And eqt will give u a modified low tq R tune. Less emissions drama if u just run the stock down pipe with a is38 swap. It’s just expensive

edit. Words.

Last edited: