GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Day 34, The Mouth breathers have shifted onto talking about politics and food, I find it rather interesting. My shedding is going to happen soon. still the temperature is low and the sun is lower now. I gain some heat but not enough to survive. I watched a human used some sort of stick to kill a spider. was scary.
I did get to feast on the spider.

As always.
A lizard disguised as a mk7.5 gti

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
1616418624013.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you're dumb enough to go to a crowded theme park during a pandemic, then you're the problem, not stupid rules created by lawyers to protect the parks from liability.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
thats gotta be made up, right? harris is NOT doing that? lol

Something i find interesting is how far the black anti-racist stuff is going even though they are like on 50% of music and television, and there is at least one black person in every single printed and broadcasted advertisement. Oh and sports. cant forget sports. Because those are so important.

Meanwhile, you like almost never ever see a middle easterner on TV, hear them in radio, see them in an ad, i've never heard a middle eastern song on the radio... and the simpsons still makes fun of middle eastern 7-11 folks all day every day.

And noone bats an eye.

Also meanwhile, instead of victimizing, most middle easterners are growing up to become doctors and engineers. Both of those fields are silently dominated by them.

Ninja edit - also what about Asians, Latin americans, and others? What about the real africans?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

thats gotta be made up, right? harris is NOT doing that? lol

Something i find interesting is how far the black anti-racist stuff is going even though they are like on 50% of music and television, and there is at least one black person in every single printed and broadcasted advertisement. Oh and sports. cant forget sports. Because those are so important.

Meanwhile, you like almost never ever see a middle easterner on TV, hear them in radio, see them in an ad, i've never heard a middle eastern song on the radio... and the simpsons still makes fun of middle eastern 7-11 folks all day every day.

And noone bats an eye.

Also meanwhile, instead of victimizing, most middle easterners are growing up to become doctors and engineers. Both of those fields are silently dominated by them.

Ninja edit - also what about Asians, Latin americans, and others? What about the real african
All Arabic numbers matter and they don't exist, at the same time, they're just made up by white European oppressors.

Am I doing this right?

Calm down rice, it was satire, but the new guy doesn't discriminate, he casually uses racial slurs against all minorities equally. He's so woke and Bront approved.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
All Arabic numbers matter and they don't exist, at the same time, they're just made up by white European oppressors.

Am I doing this right?

Calm down rice, it was satire, but the new guy doesn't discriminate, he casually uses racial slurs against all minorities equally. He's so woke and Bront approved.

He's probably dying to give the new guy a foot massage in a service bay...