GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
speaking of racism, did i hear correctly that old asian ladies are being beaten up and killed by people, because the asian race 'started covid'?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
^
Devil's post (not the literal Devil, it's just the 33,666th, explanation included for Brent)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
speaking of racism, did i hear correctly that old asian ladies are being beaten up and killed by people, because the asian race 'started covid'?

Yes

my Chinese neighbors have reported personal experiences, and those of their tight knit community, that were unkind to them because cHiNuA ViReS.

so much that the husband bought a pistol and requested I show him how to use it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
pulp_fiction_a_h.jpg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Yes

my Chinese neighbors have reported personal experiences, and those of their tight knit community, that were unkind to them because cHiNuA ViReS.

so much that the husband bought a pistol and requested I show him how to use it.
My real estate agent is South Korean. She’s walking around with a gun she purchased after having a pistol pointed at her and her kids last summer by a group of men. Wanna guess what color hats they were wearing?

Reactions: WAP