GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You could say the exact same thing about any reporter or news person when they recap the events of the day. Just keep twisting things just for the sake of being argumentative.
Or....... hear me out.......you could avoid both and make up your own mind by listening to the testimony presented in court.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I mostly agree with you those other guys are assholes and should have been banned. Be better than that never sink to their level. You did make a greek comment and even though that guy deserved it, it makes you look not much better.
The currency thing? Yeah not my best moment. Not to excuse it but dude got under my skin. Like really really bad. I ended up punching the floor in the garage. And that was fucking stupid. shouldn’t have said anything about their economy. No one likes being called a f*got and racial slurs

Just waiting on jay. Hopefully he will just excuse it away again. That should be enough to motivate me to just bounce. Last time it was cuz I got on anotero first. This times different. Kinda looking forward to what will happen tbh.

Now that I type it and read as I type. Yeah I’m just gonna bounce. The lack of policing any kind of racist mother fucker on this thread has pretty much rolled out the red carpet to mother fuckers like last night. I really don’t want to be around for the next racist bitch.

y’all take care. Behave. ✌🏽

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your getting pretty desperate here.
How is that desperate? You sound desperate to discredit every time someone gets called out for racism in this thread.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
The currency thing? Yeah not my best moment. Not to excuse it but dude got under my skin. Like really really bad. I ended up punching the floor in the garage. And that was fucking stupid. shouldn’t have said anything about their economy. No one likes being called a f*got and racial slurs

Just waiting on jay. Hopefully he will just excuse it away again. That should be enough to motivate me to just bounce. Last time it was cuz I got on anotero first. This times different. Kinda looking forward to what will happen tbh.

Now that I type it and read as I type. Yeah I’m just gonna bounce. The lack of policing any kind of racist mother fucker on this thread has pretty much rolled out the red carpet to mother fuckers like last night. I really don’t want to be around for the next racist bitch.

y’all take care. Behave. ✌🏽
We've all had enough of him he won't be returning. I don't want to ever hear you call someone a mother fucker or anything like that again

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It is racist to be racist, because you are a racist.
It is racist to not be racist, because you are blind to your racism.
it is racist to be an anti-racist because you are racist to recognize you are not being racist on purpose
It is racist to not acknowledge any of the above as options because not caring about it means you must be racist.

Now for some real world context:
Do you live in a neighborhood where the majority of people are the same race as you? Congrats, you are racist.
Do you speak the language of your ancestors? You are racist.
Do you NOT adorn the same culture or clothing as a different race to your skin color? You are racist for not doing that.
Do you adorn the same culture and clothing as a different race? You are racist for trying to identify with them.
Are you a cop? You are a racist no matter what, but...
on and on
If you are a company trying to navigate this labrynth, and you just made commercials where there was at least one minority in the scene, you are definitely not racist for literally picking out a minority to use them for financial gain from making your company look 'woke' based on no other merit than their race.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can see how a sheep like yourself would think that's throwing a vote away
Broken out the "sheep" comment. Sure sign that don't have a legitimate comment.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
You could say the exact same thing about any reporter or news person when they recap the events of the day. Just keep twisting things just for the sake of being argumentative.
I'M NOT BEING ARGUMENTATIVE YOU ARE

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What's the name of that planting soil that's so good?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sorry I forgot everyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot.
Agree with what? You didn't even make an argument, unless you think saying "sheep" is an argument.