GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
He was a multi-billionaire when he took office. He has lost money to be President. He didn't need the headache. He's doing what all the politicians have promised and never delivered. I wouldn't want to be President, do you?
Sure, 4 years for lifetime retirement is a nice trade.

zrickety

The Fixer

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
He was a multi-billionaire when he took office. He has lost money to be President. He didn't need the headache. He's doing what all the politicians have promised and never delivered. I wouldn't want to be President, do you?
No. He has assets sure. But he’s been slowly creeping toward the broke house. He didn’t have much in the way of liquid either.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Trump team is up to 31 losses, 0 wins in court, and 1 melting Giuliani.
FullSizeR1.jpg

I don't care. If Trump is found guilty he'll have to face the consequences. I was for Trump but as I've stated numerous times I don't like him.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Peanuts compared to the 0barna family vacations. But we can't criticize him because he's 'black.' Another double standard.
Actually no. During vacations the whole family traveled together. The president First Lady and two daughters. The trumps however, they took way more trips. Diverted way more secret service resources too. The president golfed more in two years than Obama did in 8 years. That’s a fact.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Unconfirmed, but they put the bill at Trump's visits to his own properties at around $141,000,000. I'd trade 400k a year for 4 years for that return.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
What’s worse, 4 more years of Trump or 4 more years of TDS soyboys?