GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Elon Musk has famously pointed out the tests are useless. 50% accurate at best. You might as well flip a coin at home!!

zrickety

The Fixer
The Huracan is badass.
This is my thread.
But I welcome all and their opinions.
I'm not a Democrat.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
This same 'con man' gives away his salary to charity. Not like Slow Joe begging for more money.
He makes money off the presidency. The Taxpayer pays to house all his security when he goes golfing at his Resorts, he has foreign guests staying in his Hotels and dropping money. Just because he donates his money now doesn't mean he always will. The man gets a pension for life out of the deal too.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
He makes money off the presidency. The Taxpayer pays to house all his security when he goes golfing at his Resorts, he has foreign guests staying in his Hotels and dropping money. Just because he donates his money now doesn't mean he always will. The man gets a pension for life out of the deal too.

The tax payer has funded security for all presidents for their non official activities. Obama played golf also.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Uh what? You've clearly never been to Chicago. You'd get shot where I'm from for saying that.

I liked this comment for your porsche manual remarks. Not your blasphemy new york style garbage pizza comment
Bro. I’ve been to Chicago. You’ll get shot at for no reason. God forbid u wear the wrong color clothes lol

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
South Dakota's GOP governor has loudly refused to impose any shutdowns or a statewide mask mandate. Her state now has one of the worst infection rates in the U.S. — about 8,000 cases per 100,000 people.

Vermont's Republican governor embraced safety measures. Now, the state has about 500 cases per 100,000 people — the lowest rate in the country.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/20/9368...acebook.com&utm_term=nprnews&utm_campaign=npr
Fucking tragic. Imagine allowing idiots to speak for us

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
That's not relevant. Tax payers paid for both of their security and every other president.
The point of the comment was that even if he donates his paycheck, he is still making money off being President by playing golf at his own properties. Who do you think makes money off people staying at a Resort? Generally the owner..

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
The point of the comment was that even if he donates his paycheck, he is still making money off being President by playing golf at his own properties. Who do you think makes money off people staying at a Resort? Generally the owner..
Orange dude also over charges for the rooms secret service and foreign guests stay at. So he defers them away from the White House and takes it to one of his properties. Trump has made a killing!