GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

mac340

Go Kart Champion
This thread is more entertaining than enlightening.
If you expect to find something enlightening on the internet you are in for a long search, well maybe Joe Rogan's podcast :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Is that guy still relevant?
Hell yea, I am sure most people wouldn't like him because he is open minded and has people from both sides on his show and has coherent civilized discussions about important topics. Of course other times he has people on and they sit around getting stoned lol.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20201107-065638_Instagram.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you expect to find something enlightening on the internet you are in for a long search, well maybe Joe Rogan's podcast :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Joe Rogan...🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, misogyny and general douchebaggery pseudo-intellectulism isn't enlightening. It's designed to entertain feeble minded and make them feel smart.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
No, he always just seems so mad.

He isn't angry. It's probably the number 1 sports show. It's simulcast on CBS also. Elected to the radio Hall of Fame last year also so somebody must like his show. He's on CBS NFL also.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He isn't angry. It's probably the number 1 sports show. It's simulcast on CBS also. Elected to the radio Hall of Fame last year also so somebody must like his show. He's on CBS NFL also.

I might be thinking of Skip Bayless. I don't watch sports shows.

I watch racing, tennis, and hockey. Don't really care about anything else.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I might be thinking of Skip Bayless. I don't watch sports shows.

I watch racing, tennis, and hockey. Don't really care about anything else.

Yeah Skip Bayless isn't very good. I just listen to Rome when I'm making deliveries. You'll love this. My other favorite show is Dr Laura.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Joe Rogan...🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, misogyny and general douchebaggery pseudo-intellectulism isn't enlightening. It's designed to entertain feeble minded and make them feel smart.
thanks for proving my point.