GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Listen, even the "good cops" are turning a blind eye to the bad cops. And I'll tell you this, even if every cop was a good cop, not a single bad cop on any police force, we'd still have the highest rate of incarceration in the world and the highest rate of police shooting.

I wish the issue were as easy as good cops vs bad cops. The reality is, how we train, supervise, and the laws by which police operate and police are broken.
It’s really a long chain of broken abused bullshit

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Well our governor just shut down inside dinning restaurants, bars, gyms, bowling alleys etc. again for at least a month.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Again, your bigotry toward them prevents anything from moving forward. Your bigoted assumptions for me based on my past, and my race, only show your true colors. Maybe it’s good you rely on your elected officials to speak for your interests. You clearly can’t check your hate long enough to see your hypocrisy and open your mind to alternative views.

I hope you find relief form your demons. I mean that truthfully. It took me a while to come to grips with the deplorable things I’ve done. The pain and hate was consuming every ounce of me. Once I accepted and sought to understand my demons, the world became a much more tolerable place. If you want some resources please feel free to reach out, I can put you in contact with some good folks.
No my man. It’s your complacency that keeps things from changing. Drastic changes don’t happen in America till there’s blood on the fucking streets and I think that’s absolutely sad.

u think all of mlk’s protests were peaceful? That’s what the history books would have u think. They were all violent as shit. I’ve met people who were alive During the civil rights movement, it didn’t happen as long ago as folks would want u to think.

1993, Atlantic City New Jersey. I was one of 30 who got to eat lunch with Rosa parks herself. I’ve met actual black panther members.

nothing in this country changes without massive protest and violence and that says a lot about this country.

fucking breanna Taylor’s living room wall got more justice than she did. Those jurors, a few of them, they said that the consequences for her murder was never even discussed and trialed!

I see a psychologist at the va weekly. Thanks for offering though. I extend the same to u. Vets have a way of understanding each other’s struggles very well

zrickety

The Fixer
Not really. It’s best this way. It sucks but it’s also very necessary
1605490895898.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not really. It’s best this way. It sucks but it’s also very necessary

All this wasn't necessary, it was a conscious choice by the Trump administration.

zrickety

The Fixer
Says the guy that won't question completely unverified claims that come from conspiracy web sites.
I question everything. Especially the lamestream media.

zrickety

The Fixer
If Biden takes power, I'm moving to Sweden. They are the last bastion of hope.