GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Nothing I'm saying is made up, its all shit you've said and I'm fed up with people like you.

There might be a section on Parler for gtis where you can discuss cars in your safe space. Snowflake.

Everything you say is made up and exaggerated. I don't do Parler or any social media except for this forum. No Twitter, Facebook etc. How can I be a snowflake when I've owned my own business since I was there 20 years old?

And I'm fed up with people like you.
Give me the ability to change the thread title like you have.
Fair is fair after all.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Sure does. It means you agree with it. Pretty obvious that you have more prejudices than I do. Anti cops.
Anti boomers just to name a few.
But Jim it's ok for them to stereotype groups because the are on the side of righteousness.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Everything you say is made up and exaggerated. I don't do Parler or any social media except for this forum. No Twitter, Facebook etc. How can I be a snowflake when I've owned my own business since I was there 20 years old?

And I'm fed up with people like you.
Give me the ability to change the thread title like you have.
Fair is fair after all.
I for one can't wait for the lie chart.

And I wish I could give you access but I dont have the option to do so . That would be comedy gold though between you Zrick and I 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I’m pretty sure first person to be seen would be the one with the worse injury.

besides, due to subsidized pricing. The hospital likes the fact that the illegal immigrant will pay more for the same services you’d get for way cheaper.

socialized healthcare for all fixes that. JS

The illegal immigrant won't pay anything. That's the problem.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I for one can't wait for the lie chart.

And I wish I could give you access but I dont have the option to do so . That would be comedy gold though between you Zrick and I 😂

And it's wrong of you to abuse your power as an administrator to make me or anyone else to look bad. People read that thread title and assume it's true.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
More uninsured Americans skip on their ER bills than undocumented immigrants. That’s been a thing for a very long while.

Not in Arizona. Plus Americans have to fight bill collectors and hide any assets they have.
An illegal person doesn't even use a legitimate address and faces no collections because they can't be found.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Just to catch up, it should be noted, that if I was in another country, like Mexico, illegally, and broke my foot (you know, just for the fuck of it) and went to a hospital, and there was a native there with a broken foot, i would expect him to get treatment first.

Here are ALL of Jimlloyds posts from the first 20 pages of this thread. The closest thing i found was him saying he is NOT a nigerian scammer. Should i keep going?

• I guess since you live in a smaller area and from what you said people are wearing masks your numbers will stay low thanks to people using common sense. The virus is certainly real and the people you mentioned had mild cases.
  • Oh boy I'll regret this but Trump donates his salary.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1341/take-no-salary/
  • I deliver pharmacy. What more details are necessary?
  • Yeah I don't know what he expects but he's more than likely a flat earth we didn't land on the moon either people.
  • Well you don't deliver to dead people, so I assume you're saying you knew someone sick. I don't need DOB or SS#, I'm not a Nigerian scammer. Just a little more info than 'yes' would be helpful. Everyone is up in arms about this nonsense but no one knows anyone in the hospital.
    Don't think earth is flat, and there is definitely a SSP (secret space program) with a base on the backside of the moon.
    Here is a cup of coffee that tested positive for MUH COVID-
  • To suggest that Covid 19 is a scam is nonsense. Ask @Hoon who had it and most unfortunately lost his dad due to Covid 19.
  • That's laughable. Do you honestly believe eating an orange daily will prevent getting C19?
  • I'm sure the families of the nearly 6000 people who have passed away in Sweden from C19 are comforted with your statement.
  • You're right.
  • https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/life-expectancy
  • I agree. But most of the bullshit he posts is just his ignorant opinion but that post was easy to prove his bullshit is incorrect.
  • He'll never see the light considering where his head is.
  • The problem for zrickety is with his head up his....... He can't wear a mask.
  • Well since very few people have 5G yet I guess Gates and Soros should have used 4G.
  • They say 4-6 weeks of masks and everything will be ok. California has had mandatory masks for 4 weeks and the inflated numbers have gone up. They are going to milk thing thing until November and then it will magically disappear.
  • Reports that 30% have been exposed and have antibodies. 1/3 of the US population. Infection 24 times the tests.
    Only 6% of total COVID deaths were just COVID.
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities
  • You're calling bullshit on someone else. That's hilarious. Chalk up comedian to your resume.
  • You are of course correct. But it's useless to argue sensibly with him. He has no sense of logic.
  • GolNat said:
So just imagine how much higher those numbers would be without vaccines!

Since the invention of the seatbelt so many less people have died from auto accidents. Yeah but people are still dying...must be the seatbelt so let’s not use it.

Now you're talking language he can relate to.

torga said:

You're not showing us any peer reviewed scientific papers, no references to people who actually know what they're talking about because they've studied it for 10, 20 , 40 years. You're showing us anecdotes, you're showing us memes, and you're showing us cherry picked charts that still have done nothing to support your argument in the least. You're not doing any research, you aren't conducting any experiments -- you are proving nothing.
It seems to you that you need to spoon-feed us your information and your perspective, but we don't. The fact us, we literally cannot find ground to stand with you because you've leaped your way through several mental gymnastics hoops in order to convince yourself that you're seeing some master plan at work. We can't find your "information" because it's information that has been illogically extrapolated by similar minded people, and it's no longer grounded in rationally organized evidence. None of us can relate to you because all of us are still grounded in reality.

• Very well said. I would also add that he says he knows more about it than his wife who is an actual doctor. I wonder if she now consults with him on patient care. I feel very sorry for her.
  • I started that last night. Got hammered. Woke up with a hangover and now this thread looks like a bad dream.
  • Word is that zrick's wife loves the forum. It keeps him away from her.
  • I dont know what the score is but you're still losing.

I'll give you credit though because you have liked some of the posts that aren't flattering to you.
  • We finally agree on something. Keep going. Sundays are usually pretty slow in the forum.
  • The 16 ounce Mike's Harder Lemonade are damn good. 8% alcohol too.
  • It certainly isn't practical or possible for the general public to wear that stuff.
  • And isn't that why we all should wear a mask?
  • Well no you didn't actually say that. You said that it only works if everyone wears a mask.
  • I have to say that in AZ there's very few people not wearing a mask when distancing isn't possible. Lots of stores won't let you in without a mask. But that is because AZ had a huge spike in cases.
  • Great analogy but I had to fix part of it.
  • At least with C19 you can have somebody hold your beer and not worry about them drinking it.
  • What about the spittle that the infected person will leave on the can or bottle? Spittle is the primary reason to wear a mask. Would you drink from the same container that an infected person drank from? I sure the hell wouldn't. Might as well start licking surfaces etc.
  • But then I can get it from someone who does have it. If you don't want to wear a mask that's your choice. But you shouldn't come within 6 feet of anyone else who also isn't wearing a mask.
  • If you're asymptomatic you don't know that you have it. And then you're potentially spreading it.
  • That's all well and good. I'll just wear a mask. And I wouldn't advise going by anything WHO said. They are the organization that suppressed the news when C19 first broke out in China. Very reputable source to quote.
  • I understand but I'm not taking any chances.
  • And on Sunday night none the less. Suppressing news of the virus is not doing their best.
  • I respect that. I honestly won't give any specifics about that because it would open a whole political disaster.
  • Plus in AZ at least and I suppose it's the same elsewhere but there's controversy involved when they say that a person died of pneumonia but they neglect to mention that the pneumonia was brought about by having the virus. They are always revising the death count because of that.
  • I'm just talking about AZ. They will announce a death total for the day and a few days later add to the death total for C19 because they reclassify the deaths as attributed to C19.
  • Nursing homes are amongst the hardest hit with C19.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i thought my brain was about to explode but turns out i had to sneeze!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Just to catch up, it should be noted, that if I was in another country, like Mexico, illegally, and broke my foot (you know, just for the fuck of it) and went to a hospital, and there was a native there with a broken foot, i would expect him to get treatment first.

Here are ALL of Jimlloyds posts from the first 20 pages of this thread. The closest thing i found was him saying he is NOT a nigerian scammer. Should i keep going?

• I guess since you live in a smaller area and from what you said people are wearing masks your numbers will stay low thanks to people using common sense. The virus is certainly real and the people you mentioned had mild cases.
  • Oh boy I'll regret this but Trump donates his salary.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1341/take-no-salary/
  • I deliver pharmacy. What more details are necessary?
  • Yeah I don't know what he expects but he's more than likely a flat earth we didn't land on the moon either people.
  • Well you don't deliver to dead people, so I assume you're saying you knew someone sick. I don't need DOB or SS#, I'm not a Nigerian scammer. Just a little more info than 'yes' would be helpful. Everyone is up in arms about this nonsense but no one knows anyone in the hospital.
    Don't think earth is flat, and there is definitely a SSP (secret space program) with a base on the backside of the moon.
    Here is a cup of coffee that tested positive for MUH COVID-
  • To suggest that Covid 19 is a scam is nonsense. Ask @Hoon who had it and most unfortunately lost his dad due to Covid 19.
  • That's laughable. Do you honestly believe eating an orange daily will prevent getting C19?
  • I'm sure the families of the nearly 6000 people who have passed away in Sweden from C19 are comforted with your statement.
  • You're right.
  • https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/life-expectancy
  • I agree. But most of the bullshit he posts is just his ignorant opinion but that post was easy to prove his bullshit is incorrect.
  • He'll never see the light considering where his head is.
  • The problem for zrickety is with his head up his....... He can't wear a mask.
  • Well since very few people have 5G yet I guess Gates and Soros should have used 4G.
  • They say 4-6 weeks of masks and everything will be ok. California has had mandatory masks for 4 weeks and the inflated numbers have gone up. They are going to milk thing thing until November and then it will magically disappear.
  • Reports that 30% have been exposed and have antibodies. 1/3 of the US population. Infection 24 times the tests.
    Only 6% of total COVID deaths were just COVID.
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities
  • You're calling bullshit on someone else. That's hilarious. Chalk up comedian to your resume.
  • You are of course correct. But it's useless to argue sensibly with him. He has no sense of logic.
  • GolNat said:
So just imagine how much higher those numbers would be without vaccines!

Since the invention of the seatbelt so many less people have died from auto accidents. Yeah but people are still dying...must be the seatbelt so let’s not use it.

Now you're talking language he can relate to.

torga said:

You're not showing us any peer reviewed scientific papers, no references to people who actually know what they're talking about because they've studied it for 10, 20 , 40 years. You're showing us anecdotes, you're showing us memes, and you're showing us cherry picked charts that still have done nothing to support your argument in the least. You're not doing any research, you aren't conducting any experiments -- you are proving nothing.
It seems to you that you need to spoon-feed us your information and your perspective, but we don't. The fact us, we literally cannot find ground to stand with you because you've leaped your way through several mental gymnastics hoops in order to convince yourself that you're seeing some master plan at work. We can't find your "information" because it's information that has been illogically extrapolated by similar minded people, and it's no longer grounded in rationally organized evidence. None of us can relate to you because all of us are still grounded in reality.

• Very well said. I would also add that he says he knows more about it than his wife who is an actual doctor. I wonder if she now consults with him on patient care. I feel very sorry for her.
  • I started that last night. Got hammered. Woke up with a hangover and now this thread looks like a bad dream.
  • Word is that zrick's wife loves the forum. It keeps him away from her.
  • I dont know what the score is but you're still losing.

I'll give you credit though because you have liked some of the posts that aren't flattering to you.
  • We finally agree on something. Keep going. Sundays are usually pretty slow in the forum.
  • The 16 ounce Mike's Harder Lemonade are damn good. 8% alcohol too.
  • It certainly isn't practical or possible for the general public to wear that stuff.
  • And isn't that why we all should wear a mask?
  • Well no you didn't actually say that. You said that it only works if everyone wears a mask.
  • I have to say that in AZ there's very few people not wearing a mask when distancing isn't possible. Lots of stores won't let you in without a mask. But that is because AZ had a huge spike in cases.
  • Great analogy but I had to fix part of it.
  • At least with C19 you can have somebody hold your beer and not worry about them drinking it.
  • What about the spittle that the infected person will leave on the can or bottle? Spittle is the primary reason to wear a mask. Would you drink from the same container that an infected person drank from? I sure the hell wouldn't. Might as well start licking surfaces etc.
  • But then I can get it from someone who does have it. If you don't want to wear a mask that's your choice. But you shouldn't come within 6 feet of anyone else who also isn't wearing a mask.
  • If you're asymptomatic you don't know that you have it. And then you're potentially spreading it.
  • That's all well and good. I'll just wear a mask. And I wouldn't advise going by anything WHO said. They are the organization that suppressed the news when C19 first broke out in China. Very reputable source to quote.
  • I understand but I'm not taking any chances.
  • And on Sunday night none the less. Suppressing news of the virus is not doing their best.
  • I respect that. I honestly won't give any specifics about that because it would open a whole political disaster.
  • Plus in AZ at least and I suppose it's the same elsewhere but there's controversy involved when they say that a person died of pneumonia but they neglect to mention that the pneumonia was brought about by having the virus. They are always revising the death count because of that.
  • I'm just talking about AZ. They will announce a death total for the day and a few days later add to the death total for C19 because they reclassify the deaths as attributed to C19.
  • Nursing homes are amongst the hardest hit with C19.

Wow. That's impressive.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Not in Arizona. Plus Americans have to fight bill collectors and hide any assets they have.
An illegal person doesn't even use a legitimate address and faces no collections because they can't be found.
This is where your wrong. With an undocumented immigrant. If they don’t pay. The hospital absorbs the cost and recoup it via Medicare. Or Medicaid. I forget which one. So the hospital gets their price on the services. Not the cheaper less profitable subsidized prices insurance holders would be granted. And the hospital will double dip by claiming the loss on their taxes. Even though it’s a net gain. Cuz loop holes created by the right.

you can google that. I assure you. Your insurance gets trumped quite easily by an undocumented uninsured immigrant.

with uninsured Americans. Hospitals would have to absorb the cost and claim it on their taxes to recoup a portion of the losses.

undocumented immigrants are so afraid of facing prosecution in America. They are more likely to pay their hospital bills than uninsured Americans.

my wife did medical billing in cedars hospital in Miami Florida. I assure you. This is what it’s really like and you really do need to be careful where you’re getting your information from man. There’s a shit ton of spin in the medical business. It’s like those websites and blogs that give u terrible stock market advice purposely. Many of them fence and drive bulls towards particular and specific paths